• 28 •

Actually I'll be surprised if anyone is still reading this tbh

And oh, just so you guys know, this chapter is really short!! I just wanted to update something hehe.

Sorry if there's any mistakes!! I wanted to get this written and updated quickly!! :)

***

"Are you all set?" Liam asked James, Lauren and I as we stood in front of the Taxi that was taking us to the hotel where we would be staying.

We were going there for James' audition... obviously. We're weren't just staying in a random hotel for the sake of it.

James had asked Lauren to come along for moral support, and I am obviously not going to miss the occasion for the world.

I'll probably end up being the third wheel with Lauren coming along, but I couldn't be happier that my brother had asked her to come along because maybe she could start liking him instead of Louis if she spent more time with him.

"Yeah I think so." James grinned happily.

"Are you sure you're ready for this James?" Harry questioned him.

He nodded and shrugged his shoulders, "as ready as I'll ever be."

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt but we need to get going." The taxi driver interjected.

"Okay we're coming now." Lauren smiled politely at him.

James sighed, "I guess this is it."

"Text me as soon as you get your result, okay?" Harry told James.

James and Harry had become really good friends lately, it's probably because James was the first one Harry met out of the boys, except for Liam of course.

"I'll see you in like, a week maybe?" James sighed before hugging each of the boys and getting into the Taxi. Lauren did the same, before giving a weak 'bye', smiling at Louis and hopping in next to James.

I smiled lightly. This was the first time I would be away from the boys in like, a month. This was strange for me, okay?

"Bye guys." I sighed before giving them all a hug.

I stopped when I came across Niall, wondering whether or not I should hug him.

I shook my head and went towards him, hugging him quickly.

"I'm sorry Niall." I whispered before I pulling away and smiling at him.

The corners of his mouth twitched up into a small smile before I waved at them all and got into the Taxi, taking a seat next to James.

I noticed they were already talking as the Taxi started moving and I smiled. Why couldn't Lauren like James instead of Louis? They would be so cute together.

Not that Louis and Lauren wouldn't be cute together, but James is my brother and I just want him to be happy.

I decided not to disturb them and took out my iPod and earphones, clicking on a random song.

My lips immediately curved up into a smile as Demi Lovato's 'Something That We're Not' came on.

The day I met her came flooding into my head. That was the day I was reunited with James. The same person who was sat next to me right now. My brother. My best friend.

I seriously can't thank Harry enough for that.

"You wanna be more than just friends,

I can't go through this again,