• 8 •

"So, what shall we go on next?!" Louis said, walking beside me, clapping his hands excitedly.

I looked at a T.V playing previews of the rides on the wall in front of me and stopped to take a look at the top 10.

"Hmm..." I said, "What's 'Pepsi Max, The Big One'?"

"A scary ride. I swear I almost fell out."

"Let's go on it!" I cried, laughing at him.

"If you insist Natalie..." He sighed, "It's worse than Infusion though."

"Really?" I asked, unsure now.

"Yeah, you go up like, 250ft in the air or something." He said, shrugging.

My eyes widened, "That's high..."

"Yes, it sure is! Now let's go get in the queue before it gets longer!"

He grabbed my hand, pulling me up the long slope and around the corner, scanning his own wristband before gesturing for me to do the same.

I put my wristband under and pulled it back as the beep sounded and went through the barrier, looking around to see there weren't many people in the queue.

"Why isn't it busy?" Louis asked, confused, "There is always people right up down the slope."

I shrugged, "Its better this way, right? You don't have to wait that long."

He put both his thumbs up in my direction, nodding his head slightly.

"C'mon, we'll be next if we hurry!" He cried, grabbing my hand and pulling me around the twists and turns of the room.

I just laughed at him as he got to the start of the queue and started to glare at the people in front of him muttering quiet, "hurry up's," to people who weren't paying attention.

"Yes!" I heard Louis cry suddenly.

"What?"

"We get the back!" He said, fist pumping the air triumphantly.

I groaned, "Isn't the back always worse?"

"No?" He laughed, "It's just better."

I growled in frustration at him. "You're so awkward."

He gasped in mock shock, "I am not!"

"Are."

"Not."

"Are!"

"Not!"

"Are!"

"I am not!"

"Are!"

"You're not going to let up this time are you?" He sighed.

"Nope." I grinned nodding my head.

He rolled his eyes, before turning around and smiling gleefully when he noticed we were next.

"I'm so excited."

"Is it scary?" I asked, uncertain of what was coming on this un-predictable ride.

"Hmm..." He thought, "If it's your first time then yeah, it is scary."

"Way to make me feel better Lou."

He shook his head at me, his grin becoming wider, if possible when the cart came into view, stopping in front of us and letting the happy and not so happy faces off the ride.

"Yay!" Louis cried as he went to sit in the right side of the ride.

"Why do I get the left side?"