• 16 •

He looked up, startled, his brown hair covering his eyes as he laughed.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking around the room for the source of the voice.

His eyes landed on Liam and he gasped in a girly manor, a wide smile coming onto his face.

"Liam!" He shouted, running over to him and giving him a hug. "Oh my gosh Liam I've missed you so much. Why didn't you visit me? Have you seen Natalie lately? I wonder what she looks like now... Is my Mum okay? Have these people met Natalie? Wait... How do you know Harry?"

James carried on babbling for a while before Liam stopped him, placing his hands on his shoulders.

"James you've always talked too much." Liam laughed.

James pouted playfully, hitting his cousin on the shoulder lightly. "Don't be mean."

Oh my gosh. He's such a girl, I mentally laughed.

"Have you ever heard of One Direction?" Liam asked, grinning.

"Um, I think so. Don't they sing that 'Beautiful' song?" James said, looking confused. "Why?"

"I'm in One Direction. You know Harry, and this is Niall, Zayn and Louis." Liam informed him, pointing to each boy as he said their name.

"Oh! How did you meet?"

"We got put together as a band on the X-Factor." Liam grinned.

"Oh, that's cool." He smiled, "I'm going to audition for the X-Factor this year."

Throughout his whole moment I was just stood there, with my mouth open wide.

That was actually my brother.

My own twin brother.

"Oh, and that's Natalie." Liam said, smiling slightly, pointing at me.

"What?" James asked, turning around to face me with a shocked face.

"Hi?" I said sheepishly, waving awkwardly.

"NATALIE!" James cried, running at me with the biggest grin I'd ever seen in my life.

Oh ducks.

As James practically tackled me to the floor he started hugging me too, talking non-stop about stuff I wasn't listening to.

I was just looking into his eyes, smiling slightly.

My brother was beautiful, he looked nothing like me. We'd never really looked alike, James and I. We'd have the same hair colour, but that's about it.

I have my brother back.

"Natalie...? Nat? Helloooo?" James asked.

"What? Oh! Oh my god. Jam?" I shouted, using his old nickname.

"Oh Nat. Don't call me that. You know I hate it."

"Exactly." I grinned.

"Wait...? What's going on?" Harry interrupted.

"HARRY!" James cried excitedly. "Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

James got off of me quickly and tackled Harry instead, practically crushing him to the floor.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" James repeated.

"For what?" Harry asked, puzzled at James' excitement.

"Yeah, for what?" Niall said sarcastically.

I glared at Niall, causing him to awkwardly smile at me.