Chapter 6

"You want a tour of the dorm?" Jaehyun asked sitting down in his bed, noticing Taeyong being bored and sighing.  

"Um S-sure" Taeyong said closing his phone and sitting up, Both of them didn't still didn't discuss about the fact that they were soulmates. maybe both of them wanted to go slow?

Jaehyun nodded and stood up, walking out the door of the room with Taeyong following behind. Both of them were still awkward. Jaehyun wanted to talk to Taeyong, but he thought it would be too fast and Taeyong wasn't really comfortable with everything as yet. 

"This is the kitchen, but you know that already. Then...Markhyuck room"  Jaehyun said pointing to the door, but Taeyong was confused not knowing everything about the ships in NCT yet. 

"M-markhyuck?" Taeyong asked tilting his head making eye contact with the younger. Both of them felt their heart beating faster as they made eye-contact. They broke out of their cute session when they felt a flash towards them. Both of them saw Ten clicking a picture of the moment. Taeyong looked down as a crimson red color took over his cheeks. 

"I hate you, Ten" Jaehyun mumbled under his breath not wanting other to hear. 

"I hate you too, Jung Jaehyun" Ten replied with a teasing tone, and left not before hearing Taeyong chuckling. 

"Should we continue? Mark and donghyuck room" Taeyong nodded with a slight blush on his cheeks remaining. 

Jaehyun suddenly felt dizzy and held his hand to his forehead massaging it, Taeyong being his soulmate also felt a little  dizzy. 

"Are you okay?" Taeyong asked noticing the other state, ignoring his dizziness. Jaehyun looked over to see Taeyong showing his worried puppy eyes, he cooed internally. He felt someone grabbing his arm and pulling him quickly but carefully to sit down. 

"I-I can feel it too, I'll give you medicine" Taeyong said grabbing the medicine from the cupboard.  Taeyong got water and gave it his mate. Jaehyun drank the medicine feeling a little better. Jaehyun figured it was because he was eating less these days. 

"Thank you, Tae" Jaehyun said, the older nodded and blushed at the nickname. Oh how the younger had an affect on him. 

"Are you hungry?" Taeyong asked, Jaehyun nodded and Taeyong proceed to cook. In a while, some of the members came out at the smell of food. 

"Taeyong Hyung, You can cook??!" Haechan asked jumping up and down seeing the food, Taeyong chuckled at the cute boy and answered. 

"Yes Hyuck, I can" 

"Wow, I am gonna call whoever wants to eat" Haechan said and left. Meanwhile, Jaehyun was watching Taeyong in awe. Taeyong was focused, he had a cute pout on his face and frowned eyebrows. 

"Cute" Jaehyun thought out loud, Taeyong looked over to see Jaehyun staring and blushed. Taeyong was sure Jaehyun would be the death of him. 

"The food smells amazing Hyung!" Sungchan said with Haechan, Yuta, Johnny and Ten. The other nodded in agreement. 

"So, when is are next practice, Jae?" Johnny asked as everyone sat down to eat. 

"Manager Hyung said that Taeyong Hyung has to get comfortable with us, then we can practice for 'simon says'" The other nodded and talked. Taeyong got comfortable with everyone day by day. It wasn't as bad as they thought. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yuta convinced WinWin too join SM after he heard Winwin singing beautifully.* 

Kun added 17 people to the chat 'Jaeyong, JohnTen and Yuwin Operation '

Renjun 

What is this? Kun-ge?

Jaemin 

^

Jeno

^

Kun 

Can't y'all read the GC name?

Haechan 

No need to get mad, fat kun

Kun 

Shut up, Hyuck 

Xiaojun

What's the PLANNNN

Taeil

I don't think we should do Jaeyong right now, They just met. Let's do JohnTen 

Haechan 

You're right for once, old man 

Mark 

Hyuck, what did i say? 🤨

Haechan 

To not be rude to Hyungs,

 Sorry Taeil Hyung 😣😔

Renjun 

W h i p  p e d 

Haechan 

Who was the one who talking about how cute NOMIN are, for freaking 1 HOUR? 

Jaemin 

AWWWWW, Renjunieeeee. I am gonna shower you with kisses 🥺❤️💞💕

Jeno 

RENJUNIE, YOU ARE THE CUTEST LITTLE BEANNNNN! WAIT AFTER I COME TO THE DORM!💞💖💘❤️

Junguwu

UwU, Norenmin is UwU ≧◡≦

Lucas 

Ikr UwU

Shotaro 

Sungchanie :(, I want cuddles  \(*^▽^*)/ 

Sungchan 

Anything  for my baby, I am coming back rn from the practice room

Haechan 

Was it me or was that a soft moment in NCT *Gasp*

Chenle 

OMG SO CUTEEEE

Jisung

I want cuddles, lele   ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Chenle 

I am on my way BABY, i am arriving in five min with jeno. 

KUN

Before i was RUDELY interrupted, can we all meet in the living room of the WayV dorm. To discuss this. 

Everyone 

Yes