Chapter 15

"Hyung!" Sungchan couldn't understand what to do so he now called his favourite hyung for help.

"Yes Chan?" A familiar voice who was in the Kitchen cooking with Jaehyun next to him. Sungchan smiled and sat down.

"Tae Hyung. I need help" Sungchan asked still smiling to Taeyong. Taeyong and Sungchan were practically father and son. Once Jaehyun even thought to adopt Sungchan since his name was Jung But They couldn't do that.

"I am listening" And Sungchan stated explaining his problem with Taeyong nodding and Jaehyun holding back his laughter because of how whipped his son- i mean his dongsaeng was to the cute little otter. Taeyong nodded when Sungchan ended his ramble for half an hour and gave him his advice.

Later that day, The whole nct were helping sungchan prepare his surprise. The members wanted to help because they didn't want the new members to be awkward with them so they thought if they help their relationship will get stronger. 

"Chan!" Haechan called out as he wanted to distract the male who was walking back and forth due to nervousness, Taeyong noticed this and mouthed a Thank you to Hyuck. Taeyong would always appreciate what the members did for him to not be stressed. 

Sungchan went over to Haechan and asked what's wrong. The male replied with a 'i need help' , and sungchan gladly helped. Later on, they still had half an hour so all the 23 members decided to sit down and talk for Sungchan to forget his nervousness. Sungchan just smiled at their attempt to calm him down. He loved the members, they all were like a family, a big family. 

"Guys, Its 7" Mark said looking at his phone. SUngchan stood up with the other following and hiding behind the places to listen. Shotaro arrived after a while. 

"Sungchan?" Shotaro called out softly and when sungchan replied he smiled at the males voice. Both of them sat down for dinner talking about random stuff. Sungchan did flirt with shotaro, causing Shotaro to blush a lot. Sungchan gathered courage and interviewed his hand with shotaro's hand that was on the table. Shotaro blushed more. 

"Could i ask you something?" Sungchan said softly, a little embarrassed because of the members listening and squealing silently. 

"He is definitely my brother from another mother" Jaehyun whispered to Taeyong, causing Tae to shiver and chuckle because of Sungchan being a flirt and Jaehyun aslo being a flirt. 

Ok, back to sungtaro. Shotaro nodded at the question not being able to speak because of thier hands. 

"Shotaro, do you remember the first time i talked to you? It was when no one was helping you and i came to help you because you got hurt. I promise i wont let you ever get hurt, even if you will i will alway be there for you. Well, that's what soulmates do right? I want to protect you from anyone who will harm you. I love you, my baby otter. Would you want to be my boyfriend?" Sungchan finished as he looked up to find shotaro in tears. Sungchan panicked and went over. 

"Hey, shotaro, Why are crying i am s-" Sungchan was cut of by a blushing otter kissing him on the cheek. Sungchan smiled when shotaro let out the cutest 'yes'. 

Their moment was disturbed by a group of people, to be exact 21 people squealing. The members, some were crying some were smirking some were squealing. Jungwoo, was one of the males who was crying. Ten was smirking(A/n: Are y'all surprised?) . Taeyong was squealing like a proud mother. 

Both of them shared a I love you and smiled at each other.....