Chapter 25

"I'm going to take a break," Renjun stated to Haechan, who nodded and smiled. Nct dream were currently filming for 'Hello future'. Renjun sat down and drank water looking at the other members.

If you were to ask Renjun how he was, he would smile brightly and say he was perfectly fine. But he wasn't. He was stressed and he wanted to spend time with Jeno and Jaemin, like go on dates. But with the promotions, they weren't able to do that. And whenever Renjun is stressed he would ask Jeno and Jaemin to go somewhere with him, that was his relaxation.

He just hoped they would give a little break between the promotions of 'hot sauce' and 'hello future'. Even MarkHyuck and chensung weren't able to go on dates much.

"Injun!" Haechan called out. Renjun laughed at the nickname. Haechan made this for Renjun to distract him a little, since he saw how Renjun was out of it these days. Renhyuck were a different level of friendship, they were the cutest friendship to exist in Nct dream.

Renjun stood up and started filming what and how he was supposed to. After the dreamies were done filming, they cheered and went back to their dorms. Renjun sighed as he showered. The water hitting his body made him relax so much forgetting all his stress for a while.

Renjun got out of the shower, wearing his favorite hoodie, which was Jaemin's. It was a little bigger for Renjun and Renjun loved that, he could cuddle in it, it made him feel safe. Renjun got into his room and closed the door got onto the bed cuddling him.

Jeno and Jaemin frowned, why did Renjun not go with them or why is he in his room? Renjun would usually go to the Jeno's and Jaemin's room. But he didn't today. There has to be something wrong.

Jeno knocked on renjun's door.

"Who is it?" Renjun asked from the inside, but he didn't receive any response. SO he thought Haechan is just pranking him again. But Jeno knocked again, Renjun groaned and got up, ready to kill Haechan.

"Haechan, I swear to- Nono?" Jeno nodded with a smile and came inside in the room. Jaemin had soon come in as well.

"Come on" Renjun was dragged on his bed and dropped. Jeno and Jaemin jumped on the bed and cuddled Renjun, playing with his hair and hands.

"You know, how cute you look in this hoodie?" Jaemin was giving heart eyes at Renjun, who blushed.

"Of course, I know I look cute in this hoodie. I look cute in everything," Renjun sassed, Jeno and Jaemin just chuckled. Renjun yelped when he was picked up by jeno and placed on his lap.

"Ugh why are you so adorable. I can't handle it" Jeno nuzzled more into renjun's neck while Jaemin shifted his way to Jeno, hugging the two of them. Jeno put his hands on Renjun thighs slowly but soothingly rubbing up and down.

Renjun was literally attached to Jeno and Jaemin so tightly. Jeno and Jaemin then knew what something was wrong.

"Bub, you okay?" Jaemin pulled Renjun away from him. Renjun shook his heads and tired to cuddle with them but couldn't since Jaemin had a strong hold on his shoulders.

"Nothing's wrong, I promise" Renjun said with a pout but Jeno and Jaemin weren't believing that.

"Tell us baby, we wont get angry" Jeno said with his sweet and honey like voice.

"Fine...It's just that during the schedules we didn't get to spend time together...and I missed you" Renjun pouted and crossed his arms, with a slight blush on his face. Jeno and Jaemin just melted at the cuteness.

"Awe baby...How about we go for a date right now hm?" Jaemin asked and Renjun shook his head.

"No need, just wanna cuddle" Renjun smiled and got in between Jaemin and Jeno, feeling sleepy. 

______________________________________________________________________

-Yes, i'm alive(Barely)😁😁😁😁

- I'm thinking to end this books in a few chapter but i'm not too sure how to end it. If you all have any ideas please do let me know. 

- I thought i would make this book go way longer. But i don't really have time and i really need to clear my mind of stuff. I'm sorry once again. 😭😭🥺

- Thank you all for supporting this book so much. Don't forget i love you all ❤️💜💕💞

- Always remember: You all are beautiful the way you are, DON'T E V E R let anyone say anything about you and your perfect body. You should be grateful you have such a nice body :D  and if you need to talk to somebody my private message is always open 💕