Chapter 10

Chenle was sure for his feelings for Jisung. But he did need someone's help too confess. Yes, he sacred and not to mention VERY scared, on what the other would say. He would spend 5 hours in his room thinking about everything. Well, who was going to tell him he was dense.....

Jisung just groaned, he tried to act cute and get chenle to see that he likes chenle. But the other was too dense, not to mention the fact that he didn't even understand when Jisung used CHEESY pick up lines. Jisung had tried everything, from pickup lines to flirting. Now, you would ask, why doesn't he just confess? Well, he was going to but the other was just avoiding him for the past few weeks. He tried to think hard about what he did, but he didnt do anything. 

Chenle was avoiding him because he thinks Jisung doesn't like him back. So he went with the best option to remove feelings, Avoiding. Was it much of a help? Nope, absolutely not. Was he missing the other more? A big fat Yes. Was he crushing on the other more? Yes, a million times. 

"Jisung?" A familiar voice called out. The male broke from his thoughts and looked up to see his Hyung. 

"Y-yeah, Jaemin Hyung?" Jisung sighed, not wanting to cry because of a certain green haired male. Jaemin looked at his younger brother and sighed, knowing something was up with him and chenle the past few weeks. 

"What happened?" Jaemin said moving closer and sitting down near the younger. 

"Noth-" 

Jaemin just gave a glare. Jisung knowing that 'Nothing' doesn't work with Jaemin Hyung, He sighed

"I don't know what i did wrong, Hyung. Chenle started ignoring me, and i feel its because of me. I don't even get to listen to his dolphin screams. Okay, I wouldn't admit it but his dolphin screams are cute. I feel like im the cause of chenle not being ale to laugh and smile. You know how laughing and energetic that kid is right? I'm s-scared. I d-dont want to l-lose hi-him as a-a friend, H-yung" By now Jisung was sobbing. Jaemin noticed how sad he was. Jisung had never been so emotional for anything in his life. To jaemin, whatever was going on, was very hurtful to Jisung. And yes, Jaemin doesn't care about anything when his brother(Not real brother) gets hurt. Jaemin calmed jisung down, before leaving the room and went to the practice room after asking the manager where Chenle was. 

Jaemin opened the doors to the practice room and saw Chenle dancing. Jaemin knew he would dance to take his stress out. They didn't have any practice or any comebacks they had to make. 

Chenle turned to see who entered and smiled, faked smiled to his hyung. Jaemin returned the smile and sat down. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Chenle asked, Jaemin shrugged. 

"I was going to talk to you" Jaemin spoke up after 20 seconds of silence. Chenle looked taken back but nodded. 

"W-whats up, hyung?" Chenle replied, a little scared. Chenle already sorta knew what Jaemin usually talks about to him. Don't take him wrong, but when Jaemin talks to Chenle about anything it's usually Jisung. So chenle is always the one to cheer him up.  

"Chenle, i am going straight to the point. Why are you avoiding him?" Jaemin didn't even need to mention the name. 

"I-im sorry, Hyung" 

"You do know a sorry doesnt work right?He's been crying" Jaemin looked at chenle who had his head hung low but it snapped up as soon as those words left Jaemins mouth. 

"H-he cried?" Chenle asked feeling guilty. Jaemin sighed. 

"Yes, Tell me why?" 

"I-i like him, hyung. i don't know if he feels the same way, so i avoided him. B-"

"Is it working?" 

"No" 

Jaemin just patted a spot beside him, chenle understood and walked to sit down drinking water. 

"Chenle, How do you know he doesn't feel the same way huh? He's been crying thinking he said something to you for you to avoid him. And even if he doesn't feel the same way, I can bet you he won't leave you even after you confess. and the most important thing is, you tried."  Jaemin finishes, and looks at Chenle who looked at him with a guilt face. 

"I'm sorry Hyung. I didn't want him to cry. That's the last thing i would want in this world." Jaemin smiled, and nodded patting the other shoulders. 

"After you freshen up, pls talk to him" Jaemin said standing up and leaving the room. Chenle soon leaving the practice room as well. 

After Chenle freshened up. Chenle decided that he would check up on Jisung. Chenle went out of his room and took a deep breath before entering the other males room. 

Chenle's heart broke at the sight he was met with. Jisung was on the floor crying, and didn't even notice a presence in the room. Chenle walked up close and kneeled down and just hugged the boy. 

Jisung flinched but soon relaxed at the warmth he was getting. Inhaling the familiar smell of vanilla, and strawberries-

WAIT!

"C-chenle?" Jisung pulled away and sat there in shock. Yes, if you are wondering they didnt speak A WORD to each other since chenle ignored the other male. 

Chenle chulcked "Hey..." 

Jisung was literally frozen, But his mouth wasn't

"Chenle, I-im sorry for whatever i said-" Jisung cut himself off when Chenle interviewed their hands. He didn't know where he got the confidence. 

"Jisung, I am sorry. I am the most dumb dolphin ever. I didn't realize the fact that i was hurting you... I really didn't mean too. Jisung, I um I like you..... I thought you didn't feel the same so i started to ignore you because i thought you didn't feel the same. I know this is the worst possible way of confessing but, I am actually sorry. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore" 

"Lele, I like you too. You were just so dense to not notice my attempts in flirting. I used pickup lines on you. You still didn't understand. I really like you too  lele. I don't want to be your friend but i want to be more than friends. I will accept your apology. You can court me!" Jisung said smiling and wiping his tears. Chenle just hugged the male, holding back his urge to kiss him. 

"I know you want to kiss me, You can" Jisung whispered in Chenles ear giving him shivers down his spine. Chenle pulled back and Kissed the male. 

Both their lips moving in sync. Both of them feeling like they were in heaven. All thier emotions were poured into the kiss. 

"I love you, Ji" Chenle said with their foreheads touching, after pulling away from the kiss. 

"I love you too, Le" 

________________________________________________________________________

I am sorry fro not updating it. School is literally killing me. This book will be on hold for a while.

SORRRYYYYY~

Thank you for  800 views!!