Chapter 11

"Daddy!" Jungwoo, actually No, UwU cried out. Wanting to find his daddy, Lucas. 

As you may have guessed by now, Jungwoo is a little. He calls himself UwU when he's little and Lucas is his caregiver. Jungwoo himself agreed for Lucas to be his caregiver. But NO, They aren't boyfriends. Even though they are soulmates. 

Jungwoo wrapped a blanket around himself, and sobbed into it. The rain poured hard, and thunders caused Jungwoo to flinch every time. He had woken up to noone by his side, and he woke up being little. 

"Junguwu" Lucas had combined Jungwoo's name and his little name. But Lucas, planned on asking Jungwoo if he could court him. Lucas came back to the dorm after buying some soft toys and a ring for asking Jungwoo about courting him. 

Lucas happily skipped to the door of him and Jungwoo. Lucas went inside and widened his eyes. and ran to the other male. 

"Baby, shh. I'm here" Lucas said the word 'baby' unknowingly. But it did manage to calm Jungwoo down.  Jungwoo hugged his caregiver tightly. 

"Uwu, I want to talk to Jungwoo First can i?" (A/N: Idk if that's possible) Lucas asked after the older male calmed down. After few moments of silence, Jung Woo spoke up

"Lucas?" Jungwoo called out, Lucas hummed. Lucas smiled at the male, Jungwoo tilted his head confused. 

"Jungwoo, My uwu, Can i c-court you? I am sorry if it took time. And you can say no if-" Lucas was cut of by a squeal. Jungwoo, Had wanted his soulmate, lucas, to court him forever now. Jungwoo was sacred that lucas wasn't ready so he never asked. OH how much, Junwoo wanted Lucas's kisses on the lips and go out on dates with him. 

"YES!" Jungwoo jumped into lucas's arms as lucas slipped the ring into Jungwoo's fingers. Lucas Chuckled at he older pouting cutely, whining to cuddle. 

"I love you,  Junguwu" 

"I love you too, My big baby" 

A/N:

SORRYYYYYY! For not updating a lot, and for the short chapter. My exams are coming up. IM SCARED- 

ANYWAY, I will include how they all became boyfriends after going to dates also, for every couple. Hehhehehehe