The end!!

All of NCT cheered as they saw their leader getting married to his soulmate, Jaehyun. It all felt like yesterday they were fighting and being stupid in the dorms. Some were crying looking at Jaehyun and Taeyong getting married, some were about to cry, some were whistling, some were proud.

"You may now kiss" The priest said and both of them didn't waste a second and placed their lips on each others letting go of their emotions. All of NCT whistled and shouted and cheered.

It was amazing. Taeyong and Jaehyun had to now throw the flower to see who gets married next. Taeyong threw the flower and.......

Ten caught it. Ten smirked at Johnny who just smirked back while the others already knew what they're smirking meant, JohnTen still going strong as ever.

Mark suddenly bent down behind hyuck, and cleared his throat. Everybody including Haechan looked at mark...Haechan gasped when he saw mark kneeling down and holding a ring. He just nodded, overwhelmed with emotions. Mark smiled and took haechan's hand gently and put the ring into it as all of nct cheered.

The next couple, Noremin were doing amazing, they were still dating and happy as ever. Oh and Sungtaro were finally getting being comfortable with everyone and happily dating each other. Doilkun, were engaged, getting married next week.

Luwoo did get into a fight but it was soon resolved with the help of the members. Xiaohenyang, the goofiest couple going strong as ever. Who can forget yuwin? Yuwin, are dating. Oh and finally the maknae, Chensung. Chensung, probably the cutest ship still going on.

Sure, all of them aren't idols anymore but they still are the best of friends, and no one can separate them. It sure was one hell of a day

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Ahhhh we have reached the end....

I surely did love writing this book....It surely was a long ass ride, I loved this book so much... I def didn't expect it to get so many reads... So thank you so muchhh for 17.8k reads, means a lot to me!! 

For everyone who commented and loved this book, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooox100 muchhhhhhhhhhhh 

MUAHHHHHH I LOVE YOUUUU <333333

Never forget: There are people who love you a LOT, so don't be insecure and don't be sad