Chapter 13

Xiaojun changed his shorts to sweatpants after eating food thinking to go to the mall and buy something for his soulmates to ask them if he could court them. 

Xiaojun sat down in car while waiting to reach the destination. Since, it was a long drive and there was quite a lot of traffic, he thought of doing a vlive. 

He took out the phone and went to the vlive app starting the Vlive. He waited for the NCTzens/WayZenNi  to join the Vlive.

"Hello everyone, I'm xiaojun. How are you all?" Xiaojun asked smiling brightly while reading the comments. 

Hello Xiaojun!

Xiaojun, I love you! 

Where are the other members?

"The other members are at the dorm, But i am going somewhere to buy something" Xiaojun uttered loving the interactions with their fans. 

After a series of questions xiaojun said bye and got out of the car going into the mall. Xiaojun went to look for a jewellery shop to buy two rings for his beautiful soulmates. 

Wait, isn't that Taeyong Hyung and Jaehyun hyung? Xiaojun thought looking at the two males who held hands. Xiaojun Smirked and went over to them. 

"Hi hyungs!" Xiaojun said smiling behind the mask. Taeyong smiled back even though xiaojun couldn't see it before saying. 

"Hello Xiao, What are you doing here?" Taeyong watched Xiaojun go into all shades of red. Jaehyun giggled. 

"I- um just w-wanted to um eat" Xiaojun lied, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of his hyungs. 

"Xiao, you're lying. What are you doing here?" Xiaojun cursed himself for being obvious in his mind, but he knew his hyungs wont leave him before he tells the truth. 

"I-i wanted to get rings for some people..." Xiaojun said awkwardly not making eye contact with any of his hyungs. Taeyong and Jaehyun looked at each other smirking. 

"Are those people by chance maknae of WayV and the donkey of Wayv?" Taeyong joked  teasing the younger. Xiaojun was embarrassed but nevertheless, nodded. 

"Can we help you please!" Jaehyun said excitedly, Xiaojun waved his hands in front of them.

"No Its okay Hyung. I'll do it. But anyway, Enjoy your date Bye!" Xiaojun ran of leaving both of the males who were red. 

"Urgh, i'm so tired" Xiaojun returned to the dorm tiredly after going to at least more than 5 stores looking for 2 beautiful rings. 

"Xiao, You have been gone for 2 hours. Where were you?"  A voice said. 

Hendery

"Oh Hen, I was a-at the mall" Xiaojun smiled, at the male in front of him looking ethereal as ever.

How can someone look so hot in just a shirt and sweatpants.

"Also, Hen. Can Me, you and Yang go outside somewhere?" Xiaojun wanted to say the word 'date' but he just couldn't. No one can beat anxiety and nervousness. 

On the hand, hendery was frozen. Did Xiaojun just ask them on a date? No. he doesn't have feelings for us or atleast me. But well Hendery considered a date for himself and smiled genuinely. 

"Sure Xiao, You can ask Yang" Xiaojun definitely melted at the soft honey-like voice Hendery used. 

"Thanks. Um i'lll go change then ask yang" Xiaojun said going to the room.