Chapter 7

All the other members except JohnTen met in WayV's dorm to execute a plan. They had told Yuta, Winwin, Taeyong, Jaehyun that they were doing this because Johnny was begging them to help him since he is a coward and they believed. 

"Yah, I don't have enough space" 

"Even i dont have space, Dork" 

"What did you call be, 6ft big baby?" 

"Can i have water?"

"i'm bored"

"Can YOU ALL SHUT UP?!" Jaehyun shouting to the annoying members, Taeyong who hadn't seen this side of Jaehyun yet flinched a little. All the members felt to a pin-drop silence. Only heavy breathings of the members were heard. 

"Thanks, Jae. Now, anyone got any idea?" Kun said, nodding at Jaehyun first then turning to the members

"I-" 

"Please, think before you speak" Poor Jisung who wanted to give and idea just started thinking. 

"We could set them up on a date?" Taeyong said suddenly, all of the attention was on him making him nervous, Jaehyun felt this. 

"Tae, continue" Jaehyun said, Taeyong nodded. While Kun who was beside Jaehyun smirked and whispered. 

"Pet names, huh?" Jaehyun respond him with a glare, Kun just chuckled. 

"For example, whoever Ten is close with tell him that they will go outside for coffee, same with Johnny and then the two leave making Johnny and Ten alone." Taeyong continued. Jaehyun and Kun hummed, now to decide who will be the other two people. 

"Jaehyun and Taeyong Hyung will be the other two people." Haechan said directly looking at kun, sending him a signal which Kun understood. Kun nodded and Jaehyun and Taeyong did the same. Taeyong was with Ten and Jaehyun with Johnny. Now the people who had to sleep in the NCt dorm left to go to the dorm. 

.

.

.

.

"Tennie!" Taeyong said hugging Ten. Both of them were actually pretty close, they shared everything, they were like best friends who reunite after years. Ten chulked and ruffled his hair. 

"I still find it hard to believe you are my Hyung" Taeyong pouted and crossed his arms leaving the hug with a 'hmp'. Ten cooed at this baby. 

"Yah, who allowed you to be this cute? Now, what do you want, Yongie?" Ten said hugging the older again. Taeyong eyes glowed, even though this was acting but he wanted coffee and spend time outside. 

"Can we go for coffee? I want to go please" Taeyong made puppy dog eyes, which let me tell you NO ONE COULD SAY NO TOO. Ten sighed and nodded. 

"Let me change, baby" Ten said as Taeyong jumped up the bed and went out. 

"Done" Taeyong said to Jaehyun who was listening to the conversation inside the room. Jaehyun ruffled his hair, kissed the older's cheek while muttering a 'cute' and leaving a tomato looking Taeyong back. 

.

.

.

.

"Bro, John!" Jaehyun called and Johnny looked at Jaehyun raising a brow. 

"Can we go for coffee?" Jaehyun asked. 

"Yeah, I am craving for it" Johnny said, as they got up to leave the dorm. After they left, Taeyong and Ten left also. Both of them, walked a little without fans noticing them and reached the café. Ten eyes widened. 

"Yong?" 

"Hm" 

"Isn't that Johnny and Jae?" Ten asked in a whisper, Taeyong just acted being shocked. 

"That is, Let's go" Taeyong and Ten walked up to the counter and tugged their sleeves. 

"Wow, Coincidence huh?" Ten said as Johnny and Jaehyun looked back to see who was tugging their sleeves. 

"Woah, Nice. Let's order?" Ten and Taeyong nodded. They ordered and sat down, and started drinking coffee. Taeyong looked at Jaehyun raising his brow slightly, Jaehyun understood. 

"So, i didn't expect Taeyong and Ten to be here. But um Taeyong, I have to ask you something. Let's go?" Jaehyun said as him and Taeyong got up leaving the other two behind. 

Little did Taeyong know, Jaehyun had planned to ask something.