Chapter 12

"Argh, Stop messing with my head, idiot" Xiaojun groaned. He was currently in his room trying to take is mind of somethings or i say someone. Exactly 2 people. Xiaojun had discovered his feelings for Hendery long time ago but someone just had to spoil his head. Yangyang had come into Xiaojun's life after Hendery. Xiaojun always felt himself staring at yangyang, or smiling for an unknown reason when he was with him. Xiaojun then wanted it to stop but it never did. 

He was so confused to the point, he thought ignoring would work, but it didn't. He just felt himself getting more attached to the other 2 males. Xiaojun knows he still has feelings for hendery but he is confused about Yangyang. He obviously isn't that dumb to realize that his actions aren't how best friends are. 

On the other hand, yangyang liked hendery and xiaojun both. And he knew, he just felt a little weird. He knew about about relationships that have more than 2 people. Yangyang was the cute maknae and a weird cheerful ball of energy but lately no one in WayV got to see his energy. Yangyang was occupied with his thoughts on his two best friends to even realize that he was distancing himself from everyone. 

And yes, They all know their soulmates. But, no one spoke about it or acted like they were soulmates. All three of them were finding it weird that they had more than one soulmate. 

"I am going to take fresh air" Hendery muttered to himself, sighing getting up from the table and heading to wear his clothes and jacket and mask. 

"I'll be back in a while!" Hendery shouted and opened the door after hearing Kun's shout of "Ok, Be careful" 

Hendery liked Yangyang from when he joined. But then he started seeing Xiaojun differently also. Yes, they all were aware that they are soulmates but had no idea if the other ones wanted to be courted or not, and they were scared. He knew avoiding them would not be the best option for anything, so he tired acting normal with his soulmates. 

Hendery stopped at a store to buy some stuff. He went to the isle to see for something to eat or to do when he gets back to the dorm. He turned around in the isle and saw plushies. He chuckled thinking about Yangyang and his plushie collection. He picked up a plushie and went to the candy isle, picking some candies up for his other soulmate. 

He paid for the stuff and headed back home. Hendery put on earphones listening to music. He walked about 10 minutes and he reached the dorm. The elevator and when it dinged he stepped out and went to his room to clean up before going to xiaojun and Yangyang to give them their gifts. 

After 10 minutes he was done, hendery picked up the plushie and headed to Yangyang's room. He knocked softly and waited for Yangyang to open the door. He hid the plushie behind him. As the door opened he was met with a Yangyang with messy hair and tear stained cheeks. Hendery immediately frowned. 

"H-Hendery Hyung, You need something?" Yangyang asked softly. Hendery was just falling deeper into the trap of love every second, every day. 

Hendery smiled "Yangyang, What happened?" He asked in the same soft tone. Yangyang just shook his head, and smiled, fake smiled. Which Hendery obviously noticed. He has known his soulmates for quite some time to know that their fake smiles. But Hendery being a loveable soulmate didn't ask further. 

"I won't force you, Yangie. but if you want to talk, i'm here. Anyway, i got you something" Hendery said, Yangyang lit up in excitement. He loved presents from his soulmates. they would give him everything he wanted. Well, who can resist a Cute Yangyang? No one. 

Hendery chuckled at how his soulmate went from a dull expression to a cheerful one. Yangayng was told to close his eyes, which he did. Hendery put the plushie in the air in front of his face and told Yang to open his eyes. 

"Oh my god, i couldn't find this plushie anywhere. Thank you so much!" Yangyang unknowingly hugged hendery, which the male returned. YangYang blushed after realizing what he did. But didnt break the hug, he liked the warmth and the safeness in the others arms. 

"Cute" Hendery muttered ruffling yang's hair and breaking the hug. They both need goodnight's and goodbye's before going to their rooms. Little did they know, a person named Xiaojun was smiling ear to ear after seeing them and he too headed for his room. 

Hendery went to his room to take xiaojun favorite candies. After he took them, he headed for Xiaojun's room. He didn't feel nervous when he was with yangyang but going to Xiaojun's room he felt nervous. Maybe it was because of hi discovering feelings for the other male too. 

Hendery took a deep breathe before knocking. After seconds the door opened to reveal a shirtless Xiaojun. 

Damn those abs hendery thought staring at Xiaojun. Xiaojun waited for a while before coughing and bringing back hendry to reality. Hendery blushed a dark shade of red. 

"Hendery, you need something?"  Xiaojun asked, giggling a little after seeing Hendery flustered. 

"O-oh um i went to the s-store and brought y-you s-some c-candies" Hendery mentally cursed himself for stuttering. Xiaojun Smirked a little and showed a smile. 

"Thank you, Hen" Xiaojun said hugging the male. Hendery blushed. Xiaojun was shirtless and Hendery had a thin shirt on. Hendery could feel Xiaojun's abs on his stomach. Xiaojun broke the hug and waved and said goodnight to the male who couldn't move even after the door was closed of his soulmates room. 

The next day, Xiaojun woke up feeling happy. Last night after Hendery had gave him the candies he slept peacefully and decided to ask his best friends about courting. 

He went to bath and went outside to eat. Kun, Lucas, Hendery, WinWin, Yangyang, and Ten were already there. 

"Morning guys" He muttered as he received a morning from everyone in the room. 

A/N: I continue  this next chapter!