Chapter 26

Mark sighed as he recorded the song, he picked up the bottle and gulped down some amount of water. He took out the tissue and wiped the sweat on his forehead. He still had to practice the dance for the song since he was busy preparing for the other group he was in.

While on the other hand, Haechan smiled as all the plans for tomorrow where finalized. He went to the kitchen and took out the cookies he baked for mark. He was so thankful for Mark; both of them have been through everything, he couldn't ask for a better soul mate then mark. Sure they had fights, sure they had some misunderstandings, sure they joke around by saying that they are annoying but in the end they do love each other very much.

"What's that smell?" A soft voice came from the living room, Jungwoo.

"Oooh, Haechan what ya making?" Jungwoo asked as he came into the kitchen. Haechan smiled and answered,

"Cookies"

"Can I have one" Jungwoo pouted and begged Haechan, of Crouse Haechan couldn't say no to Jungwoo's aegyo.

"Sure, uwu. Tell me how they taste" Haechan heard the oven ding; he turned around and took out the cookies, and set them on the counter. Jungwoo cooed at how beautiful they looked. Jungwoo took one, eating it but not before blowing it so that it turns cold a bit.

"How's it" Jungwoo moaned at how delicious it was, "It's good" Jungwoo smiled finishing the cookie.

"Who you making this for? Mark?" Jungwoo questioned, Haechan nodded and got a message from mark, that he'll be on his way to the dorm. Haechan cheered and set everything up in their room.

All the members had asked Haechan if he wanted to set a party for mark's birthday but Haechan denied. He wanted to spend time with mark cuddling and watching a movie.

Mark sighed as he entered the dorm, feeling extremely tired. For god sakes it was his birthday and SM was making him work. Mark kept all his stuff where it is supposed to be kept and went to take a shower. Mark came out with newly dressed clothes and a fresh face.

Haechan was just chilling on his phone in the room waiting for mark to come back.

"What the-" Mark said as he entered the room, he was surprised.

"Happy birthday, morkkle" Haechan jumped off the bed which caused his skirt to fly upwards. Yes, he was wearing mark's favourite dress. Cat ears, with a choker, and a black crop top with a cute little skirt.

"omg, thank you baby" Mark ran and hugged Haechan kissing his forehead. Haechan giggled cutely.

"Can we watch movie and cuddle?" Haechan asked, looking up to mark who nodded and scrunched his nose. They jumped on the bed and Haechan sat on top of mark nuzzling him.

"I see...my kitten wore his my favourite dress hm?" Mark said, checking Haechan up and down and smirking while at it. Haechan purred and nodded, blushing.

"My cute little kitten" Haechan whimpered as he felt large hands on his thighs.

"Moviee" Haechan pouted and gave mark the remote. He smiled and took it putting on a movie; Haechan nuzzled more into mark's neck, feeling warmth, while mark's hands caressed haechan's thighs.

"Haechan-ah, why don't we spend my birthday in a much better way?" Mark smirked, Haechan looked up confused, and tilted his head asking how.

I'll let you think about the other way mark spent his birthday with Haechan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haechan mumbled feeling sleeply "Happy birthday mark...i love you"

"Thank you baby, that was the best birthday ever" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday Mark lee, my first bias <3

I love you mark. 

Him in this vlive>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I just love his selfies so much T_T

I am literally crying over how perfect this male can be