Chapter 23

Taeyong's birthday was today and Jaehyun was excited but at the same time he needed help from the members to make Taeyong's first birthday with him memorable. 

So he had to decide a plan for Taeyong's birthday. Jaehyun took a pen and paper started writing what he and Taeyong would do for the whole day...

Taeyong was in the practice room practicing for different songs. He eventually got tired and drank water, closing the lights and leaving the practice room. When he reached the dorm, he sighed and went to his room, where he saw Jaehyun sitting on the bed shirtless. Of course he blushed,

"W-wear a sh-hirt" Taeyong handed a shirt to him. Jaehyun chuckled and got up wrapping his arms around taeyong's waist,

"Happy birthday, yong" Jaehyun wished with a smile and Taeyong smiled brightly.

"Thank you" Taeyong hugged him. Believe it or not they haven't had their first kiss, they were just waiting for the right moment. 

"Dress up, yong" Taeyong was confused and raised a eyebrow why, jaehyun shurgged and went out. Taeyong figured they would be going on a date and smiled as he was excited. 

He dressed up and put a little bit of make up and went out. Jaehyun turned to see taeyong calling him and he honestly froze. He eyed taeyong up and down and just was stunned at the beauty.

"You are really gorgeous" Jaehyun thought out loud and Taeyong giggled and blushed muttering a thank you. Taeyong jumped up and down as he chanted for them to go. 

Both of them got into the car. First they arrived somewhere taeyong just loved with all his heart. The beach. As soon as taeyong saw the sand, his eyes just widened and  he couldn't wait to get out of the car. Jaehyun just sat there and admired how Taeyong's eyes just shined so brightly at the beach and how he was so cute. 

Taeyong got out of the car immediately before the car even stopped, it was very slow but it hadn't stopped and Jaehyun gasped. 

"Yong! Slow down baby" Jaehyun got out of the car when it stopped and called out taeyong, who already stepped on the sand and started making sand castles like a baby. Jaehyun couldn't help but coo at his baby. He grabbed his polaroid and took a picture of Taeyong squatting down and taking a picture. He then walked forward to Taeyong. 

"Bubu, you shouldn't do that. You might get hurt, hm?" Jaehyun "scolded" taeyong, who nodded cutely with his hair bouncing up and down. He honestly looked like a puppy. 

"Now, let's play" Jaehyun had messaged the other members to set up the birthday party on the other half of the beach, it was covered by a big cloth in the middle so Taeyong couldn't see what's happening. When taeyong would ask Jaehyun could say its closed. 

Both of them played for around 1 hour and 30 minutes and it was tiring. So Jaehyun asked if the members are done setting up and they said yes. 

"Baby, close your eyes" Jaehyun smiled and Taeyong who immediately closed his eyes. Jaehyun went forward to the cloth and removed it while grunting a little. 

"Open them" Jaehyun whispered, taeyong slowly opened his eyes. 

"Happy birthday TAEYONG!" Taeyong gasped, and hugged every member thanking them. 

"Don't thank us hyung, it's all Jaehyun hyung's idea" Jaemin said, knowing what Jaehyun had planned to ask since he had over heard Jaehyun speaking to himself in his room. 

Taeyong turned to Jaehyun and ran to hug him. 

"Thank you so much, hyunie" Taeyong spoke and Jaehyun nodded while muttering a you are welcome.