Special Chapter~

All the bottoms from 127 and dream had gathered. Taeyong, Taeil, Jungwoo, Haechan, Winwin, Renjun, Chenle and Ten who found out that they will be gathering and he thought that it would be fun to invite some life to the party aka himself. 

"So now we decide our outfits for the movies" Ten commented with a smile, since he was the most fashioned and had the most style, he would help the bottoms with the outfits. All the bottoms smiled and picked up their wallets to go out shopping. 

"U-uh....I have outfits in my c-closet" Haechan said, he was tired to go shopping and its time he came out to the members. The members looked at haechan in shock. No one could believe the sassy and evil maknae was actually a little softie. 

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Taeil said and they all went to haechan's room where they found mark sitting. Haechan smiled and hugged mark.

"Now, im going to ask you to leave. We have some important business here" Haechan commented with a innocent smile and mark nodding going out. Taeyong went to haechan's closet and opened it, gasping afterwards. 

"Omg hyuck, these are beautiful" taeyong commented in awe with the outfits. Haechan smiled,

"Thank you hyung" Haechan said and felt safe. Haechan would usually grow an attachment with the people who would compliment his style and not be grossed about it. 

"Omg! I can't wait to try these cute outfits on" Chenle screeched and jumped up and down while clapping. Ten stepped and eyed winwin up and down before picking out a outfit for him. 

Winwin's outfit was a brown hoodie with a skirt that had a cute little pattern (A/n: i'm sorry im terrible at describing outfits :'))

Winwin's outfit was a brown hoodie with a skirt that had a cute little pattern (A/n: i'm sorry im terrible at describing outfits :')). Winwin smiled as he felt like this is what he had been missing his whole life. 

Now, you might be wondering where they got the idea to do this? Well, they were bored so Taeyong randomly suggested to do this and when all the bottoms said yes, he asked the managers to book them a private area where they could watch a movie. Now, if you are wondering again that did they tell the tops? Um A big fat no. They didn't want their tops to be possessive and blah blah blah. It was a time out for the bottoms, no tops included. 

Anygays, The Next Ten eyed Haechan up and down and picked a outfit best fitting for the setting. This continued until everyone had a outfit. Jungwoo and Ten were wearing matching outfits.