Chapter 21

Yuta smiled at the cake he just bought for the love of his life, his soulmate, his world, his cuddle-bear, his everything. It was a special day for them. Winwin loved Yuta a lot. And Yuta did too. Yuta would surely get jealous of Taeil hugging Winwin, But Taeil assured him he loved his soulmates and  sees winwin as a brother who he never had. Yuta understood and buried the Jealousy deep inside him. 

Winwin was bored the whole day, and there was no message from Yuta saying anything. Not even a good morning. Winwin knew there was something up with his soulmate since Yuta would not miss a day not texting winwin in the morning. Winwin also sighed not trying to think that Yuta what day it was. 

Baby Chick 🐥💜💕❣️

Baby? 

Morning! Rise and shine :D 

You're not awake yet?  (◕︿◕✿)

Delivered  7:34

Yuta smiled at his soulmate's worry. Yuta couldn't help but coo at his cuteness. He didn't talk to winwin the whole day on purpose and that was killing him, But he needed to keep with the plan. 

(A/n: Yuta was gone to Japan for some schedule, so they coudn't hang out.)

Yuta dressed up and kept the cake in his hand-bag. He wanted to surprise  winwin. Yuta didn't know whether winwin would be all pouty for ignoring him or would like the surprise.  Yuta was in a hotel dressing up and getting ready to surprise winwin. After he was finally done he told the driver to drive to the dorm. 

When they reached to the dorm, Yuta told to driver to take the luggage upstairs. Yuta took the cake in his hands and opened the door to the dorm, with a finger on his lips to say that no one should make noise. 

Yuta smiled to the members and went to his soulmate's door and knocked on it. 

"Taeyong Hyung! I am not hungry!" Winwin shouted. Yuta chuckled. 

"It's not taeyong hyung though" Yuta said back, winwin immediately opened the door and bounced on yuta to hug him. 

"Hi baby" Yuta said as winwin hugged him like  he never wanted to let go. Winwin finally let go and Yuta took him inside the room, and gave him the cake.

"Happy anniversary, my baby chick" Yuta smiled, brightly at his soulmate who was in shock and almost about to cry. Yuta panicked when he saw a tear roll down winwin's cheek. 

"Baby, sorry don't cry(A/n: be QuiEt Don'T CrY). I'll get you a better gift, im sorry" Yuta wiped the tear off.

"These are happy tears, idiot." Winwin said and chuckled. 

"Thank you so much, yu. I love you a lot" 

"Your always welcome, love. I love you more than you can imagine, sweetheart" Yuta smiled as he cuddled winwin.