Chapter 14

Sungchan and Shotaro, the newest members of NCT. They met each other at the training room as trainees.  

"Ow" Shotaro held his feet and muttered. He was dancing but all of a sudden because of water on the floor he twisted his leg. He was about to cry because of the immense pain he was feeling, but didnt cry since there were other trainees in the room who he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of. 

"Do you need help?" A voice like honey asked. Shotaro looked up only to look back down. He got to talk with that handsome trainee he thought was cute. 

(A/n: In this part of the story if you don't talk to the soulmate then the name wont come on your hand.)

"No, i-its okay"  Shotaro said with full confidence and blushing cheeks. He felt something in the wrist but shrugged it off. Though, the person in front noticed. 

"You are clearly hurt. I'll help you" The boy leaned down and softly massaged the other's leg. Shotaro was in awe at the person. Slick back hair which was divided in the middle, pink-red lips, beautiful eyes. The boy looked up to see a cute boy with puffed cheeks staring at him dreamly. He just  chuckled. 

"Names Sungchan." Sungchan said. 

"Shotaro" Shotaro replied. "Why are you helping me?" Usually what Shotaro knew is that trainees weren't really nice and polite. 

"If i don't help my soulmate, then who will hm?" Sungchan said completely shocking shotaro. Shotaro then looked at his wrist and blushed dark red. 

"U-um"  Shotaro  couldn't say anything, because he was just embarrassed. Sungchan just stood up and sat down next to him and pinched the other's cheek. 

"You are cute" This caused Shotarp to pout. 

"I am not" Sungchan looked to the side just too see Shotaro pouting and both of them having very little space between their lips. 

Sungchan's eyes travelled too Shotaro's lips. Even though he wanted to kiss those lips he stopped himself and moved a little back. 

"So..After practice wanna go somewhere? We can get to know each other?" Sungchan asked after moving back and Shotaro nodded. 

That's how ever since they have been on couple of dates and its safe to say that both of them like each other. Sungchan didn't know whether to ask shotaro to be his boyfriend or to court him first because both of them have been on many dates and known each other for quite some time now. 

A/n: I'll continue next chapter. Sorry for the small chapter