Ten's child

Johnny's and Ten's relationship has been going well. Ten hasn't smiled this much in ages, and now that he found his caring and beautiful soulmate he would smile every now and then.

Johnny loved Ten a lot. They had barely gotten time since they were in different groups, so they would only spend the night cuddling with each other. Johnny wanted to ask Ten if he could take Ten to relax somewhere but he didn't know when to ask Ten. 

"Johnny..?" The Wayv practice ended early, so Ten changed quickly and went to go meet Johnny. Ten didn't know why but he felt like he wanted to be next to Johnny. Ten even zoned out in practice causing wayv to redo and causing the others to groan but they knew what Ten was going through. Especially Kun,lucas, Winwin. Their  soulmate(s) were in a different team. 

"Ten?" Johnny broke out of his thoughts and looked over to a soft voice calling him. He was confused why Ten was here, not that he was complaining though. 

"Practice ended early" Ten smiled at his soulmate walking closer and hugging johnny. Johnny chuckled at how baby the younger was being, but didn't mind. Johnny put Ten's legs on his waist, causing Ten to hug Johnny like a koala and sitting down on bed with Ten still hugging him. 

"You tired?" Johnny asked softly, brushing Ten's hair. Ten hummed and nuzzled in Johnny's neck, tickling him. Johnny giggled, moving his neck back a little. 

"You okay, baby?You need rest" Johnny asked Ten who was not pulling back from the hug. Don't get Johnny wrong but he was just worried for the younger. 

"Yeah, i need rest" Ten said, johnny pulled back a little too stare Ten's face. Ten smiled and pecked JOhnny's cheek, and pulled away dropping to the bed, almost about to sleep. Johnny sighed and got into covers as well cuddling his soulmate. 

"Good night, I love you" Johnny smiled looking at the male who was snoring. Johnny soon also went into deep sleep. 

Ten slowly opened his eyes, rubbing it cutely. He yawned and look beside him and saw Johnny sleeping. Ten smiled and kissed Johnny's forehead. Ten slowly sat up removing Johnny's arms and leg that were on him. 

Johnny groaned and fluttered his eyes open also. 

"Did i wake you? Sorry" Ten looked back at Johnny stretching and looking cute with hair all messy. 

"Its okay. Did you sleep well, baby?" Ten nodded and got up to freshen up. Ten started to brush his teeth when Johnny back hugged him still feeling sleepy. Ten giggled while brushing. 

"I'm brushing" Ten mumbled with the brush in his mouth. he spit the toothpaste and washed his brush then washing his mouth and then washing his face, with Johnny still back hugging him. 

"I want to spend time with you all day" Ten wouldn't admit it but his heart sped up and he got a warm feeling spread though his chest. Johnny smirked at the blushing male. 

"Stop smirking" Ten wiped his face and went out the bathroom closing the lights, with Johnny following. 

"But you were the one that said i looked hot when i smirk" Johnny smirked again. Ten blushed and playfully hit  Johnny's shoulders. Ten sighed and sat down on the bed. His legs hurt from practicing so much. 

"What's wrong baby?" Johnny asked as he noticed Ten sighing. Ten shook his head and said,

"Nothing, just leg's paining" Ten said putting his head on a pillow. 

"Want me to massage it?" Johnny asked, and Ten choked on air.  

"Th-That sounded wrong" Ten said while blushing. Johnny chuckled and smirked. 

"I can do it that way also?" Johnny smirked, while Ten smirked back. 

"No one's stopping you" Ten blushed when he felt Johnny hovering him. Johnny smirked and leaned in. 

"Ayo! Johnny! Look at this! JOh-Holy fuckiNG shit- Sorry" Jaehyun barged in the room without knocking, but ran back outside trying to find febreze. Ten immediately pushed JOhnny from him and sat up blushing. Johnny chuckled at the cute male. 

"You're cute, y'know that?" Johnny said, while Ten blushed more and nuzzled his head in johnny's chest, as if he were a cat.

"Hey, Ten?" Johnny asked, and received a hum as a answer. 

"Can we go on a night walk today?" 

Both Johnny and Ten were shivering and rubbing their hands together due to the cold weather. It was very cold. Both Ten and Johnny were on a walk near the Han river. Johnny wanted to distract Ten from practicing and stuff around him. Johnny smiled as he saw Ten's eyes lighting up from seeing the view of river. Johnny guessed he didn't go out since the last time jOhnny took him out on a date. 

Ten's hair was falling until his eyebrows, his lips looking sweet as ever. His skin glistening against the night. Both of them walked in comfortable silence as they let their thoughts fill their head up. 

"Johnny.." Ten whispered softly, as he looked at the male looking at him lovingly. Johnny snapped out and nodded. 

"Yeah?" Johnny whispered back softly. 

"Thank you. This helps me a lot" Ten said with a smile.

"You are always welcome baby. You deserve the world" Johnny said softly hugging the younger.  Johnny was debating whether on not to ask the younger to be his boyfriend or not. 

"Ah fuck it" Johnny said groaning, ten looked at him confused "Ten, Would you want to be my boyfriend" Johnny asked with a smile, holding both of Ten's hands in his. Ten gasped and let Tears flow down his face in happiness. 

"Yes, a million times" Johnny smiled beforeing leaning in and kissing Ten with pure love. Pulling back he stared into Ten's eyes. 

"I love you" 

"I love you too..."

A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUN! Happy baekhyun day!

Also, My exams are coming up i won't be uploading as much as I used too...