Chapter 8

Johnten- 

Johnny  laughed as Jaehyun and Taeyong went outside to 'talk'. 

"He will ask him, pretty sure" Johnny said and Ten hummed in disappointment, he knew Johnny would never make the first move and He wasn't going to as well. He wanted Johnny to court him, and couldn't think when that would happen. 

"Ten? you okay?" Johnny asked worriedly, Ten snapped out and nodded drinking his coffee again. Johnny was worried, but being his soulmate he sorta had a idea of what the other was thinking. He stood up and Ten looked confused. Johnny went to the counter and asked if they had flowers. Johnny came back, but hid the flowers in his jacket. 

"Ten" Johnny started after sitting down and Holding the others hand "You are the cutest little bean, i have ever met well except Taeyong but even you are Taeyong is a bubu. Anyway, I wanted to ask you if i could-" Johnny was cut off by a Smiling Ten. 

"Yes" Ten said normally even though inside he wanted to jump up and down. He did like Johnny, He hoped he would keep him safe. 

"Here, I don't have a ring or anything but i do have this. You are my soulmate, i can feel the same things and well in thinking i have a small idea of what you're thinking." Ten blushed and took the flowers smelling them. 

ACHOO! 

Johnny laughed and giggled rufling the others hair, for smelling the flowers so closely. 

"Cute" Johnny said sitting down next to Ten and hugging him. 

JaeYong- 

"Wow, I hope Johnny asks him" Taeyong pouted looking inside standing behind a tree cut out. While on the hand, Jaehyun was feeling like his heart would jump out of his chest. 

Taeyong soon felt this, and turned around to meet a Jaehyun looking at him nervously. 

"Are you oka-" Taeyong cut himself off when Jaehyun held his hand, and made eye-contact. Taeyong felt his cheeks heating up. 

"Yongie, Bubu, I know we haven't talked about us being soulmates. But, I have gotten closer to you and you are the most cutest person i know. Your smile it heals my depression of me leading NCT. You are the sunshine. Lee Taeyong, can i court you?" Jaehyun asked taking out a ring from his pocket and showing it to Taeyong. Taeyong was frozen, he blink three times too process what happens. 

As he couldn't speak, he just nodded and held his hand out in front so Jaehyun could put the ring. Jaehyun smiled ear to ear and hugged The older. 

"I'm sorry, if it wasn't special" Jaehyun whispered. 

"It's fine, Thank you" Taeyong whispered back still not breaking the hug. 

"OMG, that was so cute" Johnny said standing beside Ten watching Jae and Tae. 

"Shit, we missed it" Taeyong said and closed his mouth suddenly. 

"What did you miss, Yongie tell us.. otherwise" Ten knew how to blackmail the older and smirked. Taeyong pouted and inhaled. 

"Kunandjaehyunmadeaplantogetyoutwotogetherthatiswhyitoldyoutocometothecafeandjaehyuntoldjohnnytocomewehopedjohnnywouldasktocourtyou" Taeyong exhaled, being a rapper he is, it wasn't hard for him to do that. Ten and Johnny understood surprisingly and smirked.  

"Kun wont get away today, and you jung jaehyun" Ten said pointing and Jaehyun, you wouldn't expect it but when Ten is angry he is actually hurtful. Jaehyun started running for his life , while Ten ran behind. Taeyong and Johnny just kept on laughing at their mates and walked side by side oto their dorm. 

_________________

Sorry guys, i am focusing on Jaeyong, Johnten and Yuwin a lot. Next chapter will be noremin. 

ALSO, LATE HAPPY DOYOUNG DAY!!!

Bye bye