𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

I woke up by a hand on my mouth. I immediately opened my eyes. It was Alby, he put a finger to his mouth, which mean I should be quiet.
We both get out of the homestead. No one was awake except us. He suddenly stop walking in front of a large stone. They were all the names of the boys here. „Your turn." Alby said while handing me a knife. „Carve your name in the stone." „Oh I thought your name" I said sarcastic.
While I carve Skyler next to Clint Alby and I talked about my job. „Today you gonna try the job Track-hoe." I nodded then he went back to the homestead. After I finished I walked to the kitchen where Fry just finished the breakfast, and but some bread, bacon and one egg on my plate. While Fry had to distribute everything to the boys we talked because I sat in the kitchen. As I finished my breakfast Newt came to us „Ready for your day as a Track-hoe?" „Yeah" I put my plate away then Newt said „First we gonna go to the runners that's not for the Track-hoes but I do it." I took the lunch for Minho an Ben and we walked to the doors from the maze. I gave them they lunch and before the door started to open I hugged Minho and wispered „Because of yesterday." I went a few steps away from Minho and then the door opened „Have a good day Sky." Ben said
„You too" I said. Ben and I smiled then Minho looked at Ben again and he stoped right away. Why he does this every time. After this Minho sprinted in the maze and Ben run after him trying to hold with him. Newt and I walked to the gardens. Zart explain many thinks. Than I had to plan something with Newt.
During the day it got hotter and hotter. Many boys took their T-shirts off. And some point Newt and Zart took they shits off too. When
I swiped the sweat off my forehead for the 100th time, I but my hair in a high ponytail then I took off my shirt, underneath I had a sport bra on. I looked around and saw many boys looking at me with open mouths, I laughed and rolled my eyes then I continued to work.
„You can make a break, the boys can't work when you here." Zart said. I laughed and went into the shade under a tree. I looked around and saw flowers. Then I started making a flower crown. When I finished I put the crown on and then Newt came to me „You coming to Lunch?" „Yep" we walked to the kitchen and then I tougher about Chuck I think he is still ill. I asked Fry about two portions and went to Chuck. I think he waited of someone to bring him lunch but he didn't count with me, because when he saw me he smiled so I smiled too.
After we eated I said „Sorry that I don't brought you soup but its very hot and I don't think this would be the right to eat on that hot day and Fry made something like soup" we both laughed. I bring our plates to Fry and then went back to the gardens where I just need to water everything. When Minho and Ben came back from the maze both waved me, I waved back and smiled then I turned to the plants again. The hole time I didn't but the flower crown down.
At dinner I eat with the boys on the table. I sat next to Newt and Jeff. Jeff talked about a boy who hurt himself at the slicers and how. It was funny so we all laughed, then I looked at Minho but he didn't laughed. Did he don't find him funny? Again and in the end Minho and I sat there alone at the table, then I brocke the embarrassing silence and said „You have to wear it all day tomorrow or I won't talk to you until the next Greenie comes" I said while putting the crown down and handing it to him. Without waiting for an answer, I got up and left to find Gally. I find him with some of his friend. When I worked for a day as builder I got to know them. They were really nice to me but I did walked to them because I didn't want to disturb them. So I walked to the hammock to Chuck. We talked a while and then I went to my room in the homestead. I wanted to write the day in my diary, when someone knock at the door „Open" I said. The door open and Jeff came in „Hey, I wanted to ask you if you want to go on a walk with me, like n the deadheads?" „Yeah, lets go."
We walked outside and just talked. It was very nice. He made jokes and we laughed much. As it started getting dark I said „It was nice but I have to go now, see you tomorrow Jeff." „See you Sky" he said smiling at my. I walked to the homestead and then I went up stairs then I saw Minho with the flower crown and said „You know that you have to wear it tomorrow."   I said laughing, he tun around, smiled and said „I know but I like it." „How was your day?" I asked Minho. „It was normal, but tomorrow all the Grievers will want a photo with me and maybe they want a crown too" Minho said laughing. „Then we gonna make a business and sell them to the Grievers, and then we gonna be rich." I said while holding a smile back. „Okay deal, but you also have to do something, tomorrow I'm gonna wake you up and you gonna sit next to me at breakfast and dinner, or I'm you have to run two times around the glade." „Deal" I said confidence, I didn't know if I can do this I've never run around the glade. But Minho with a crown, that just happened one time in life.
After the conversation with Minho I walked finally to my room and as my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.