𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14

I opened my eyes and saw that the sun started to rise. I sighed and stood up. I dresses in a shirt and some wide jeans. I walked to the kitchen where Fry was preparing something „Good morning" I said. He turned around and try to cover the bowl which he has in his hands „Skyler, oh ehm, you have a day off today" he said as he turned back around. „What?" I asked him. „You have a day off, and now leave the kitchen and enjoy your life" he said laughing. I raised my eyebrow, but didn't say anything more. I walked outside some of the boys were on they way to get breakfast, and so Newt. I walked to him and we grabbed our breakfast.

We sat down at the table where Jeff and Clint were sitting. I sat next to Newt. „Can I help you today at the gardens?" I asked Newt. He looked at my and said quickly „No" then he stood up. I looked at Clint and Jeff but they didn't seem to saw what just happened. After I finished breakfast I walked around the glade.

I started walking in the deadheads. I never were here alone. It was a bid scary. I walked deeper and then I saw a lake. It was small but there could get in 10 people. There was a footbridge in front of the brook. I put my shoes of and satt down on the footbridge so my foot were in the water. It wasn't that cold I expected it to be.

A while later I heard footsteps. I quickly turned my head around and saw Jacob standing there „Klunk, you scared me." I said „Sorry I didn't meant to." he said, he walked to me and sat down next to me. „Don't you have to work?" he asked me. Looked at him in his dark brown eyes and said „I have a day off, and I can ask you the same." „Jeff said I should come gat you, he wanted to talk to you. And I saw that you walked in the forest." he said „Oh, okay. Thanks." I said while standing up.

I walked back to the glade and in the med-jack hut. „Hey Sky" Jeff said as he saw me „Hey, Jacob said you wanted something." „Yeah can you bring me some salt or ask Frypan for some salt?" he asked „Yeah sure." I said, then I turned around and walked out of the hut and to the kitchen. As I walked there I saw that it was full of smoke. I startet running to the kitchen. „Fry?" I asked as I was o my way to opened a window. „I'm here" Fry said from somewhere.

As the smoke was away I asked Fry „What were you doing?" He sat down on the table and I sat across from him. „I tried to make some muffins." he said „For what?" I asked him. „For a friend." he answered „I think you don't want to tell me, but I want to know." I said. He looked at me, standet up and pull me back on my foot. „What are you doing?" I asked him, he didn't answered me just push me outside and closed the door. „Fry" I yelled as I knock at the door. He didn't said anything so I walked away frustrated. I walked to the homestead and to my room. As I sat on my bed reading, I heard a nock on my door. „Yes" I said then the door opened. And Minho came in. „Come on we have something to do, and do you have a swim suit?" he asked me „A swim suit? Why?" I asked him „First answer my question?" he said „No, I think not." I said. He stared walking to me and picked me up bride style. „Minho, let me go" I yelled but he didn't let me go. He carried me to whole way to the deadheads and to the brook. Then he let me finely down. „What was that?" I asked.

He turned me around and on the footbridge was a picnic, with some muffins. Fry made them for Minho. „D-Do you like it?" he asked me. I turned around and said „Yes, its beautiful, but why hear?" I asked him. Then he started taking of his shirt. I quickly turned around. „What are you doing?" I asked him. „I'm going swimming." he said, then he jumped into the water. I waited till his head comes out of the water, but it didn't. „Minho?" I asked worried „Minho, that isn't funny." I said again „Minho, I swear to shuck, if this is a prank I'm going to kill you." I started taking my shoes of. „Minho?" I asked more worried. I still didn't saw so I jumped in the water. „Minho?" I asked one ore time. Then I felt someone lifting me up. I looked down and saw Minho. „Did you were worried about me?" he asked me. I hit his forehead. „Of course I did. I thought you were dead." I said. He let me back down. The brook wasn't deep, I could stand in it. Minho was across from me. I looked around and then to him. Our eyes looked. His dark brown nearly black eyes. At the next moment he started to splash me full of water. I looked at him shocked and he started laughing. We started a water fight.

Minho dived into the water, but didn't came back up. I looked around and then felt two arm wrapping around my waist. I felt butterflies in my stomach-I felt in love-in love with Minho.

He turned me around so I faced him. His arms still around my waist, my hand were on his chest. He looked me in the eyes so I did. Then he looked at my lips and then back in my eyes. He came closer to me so that I could feel his breath.

„Sky" someone said. We looked where the voice came from. And there was Chuck, he was out of breath. „Is every thing okay?" I asked him as I pulled his arms away to swim to the footbridge. „Gally got hurt, and Jeff said I should come get you." he said „Do you know what happened?" I asked as I lifte myself onto the footbridge. „He brocke his leg." he said, I looked at him with opened eyes. „I just gonna go." he said. I looked down at me and and that everything was wet. I sight, it started getting cold. „You can have my hoodie." Minho's voice came from behind. „No everything ok." I said „Skyler! Wear the hoddie or you gonna get sick." I looked back at him and then back to him hoddie „Fine you didn't need to yell." I said while I took of my shirt and out on Minho's hoddie on. It was warm and it smell like Minho.

I looked back at him and said „Thanks" he smiled. Then I walked back to he glade and to the med jack hut. „Oh shuck" I said as I saw Gally laying on one of the beds in the hut. „You here." he said smiling „Yeah I'm here, how are you?" I asked him as I sat down on a . „Yeah, it just hurt." we laughed. Then he looked at me and saw that my pants were wet. „Why are you wet?" he asked „Swimming" I said. He looked at me. „Whose shirt is this?" he asked. I raised my eyebrow. „Minho gave it to me." I said „Is there something between you two, cause when yes and he did something to you, I'm gonna beat the klunk out of him" he said angry „No, no he didn't do anything and there is nothing between us." I said. We talked a while and then I went to get dinner. I asked him if he wanted that I eat with him but he said some of the other boys gonna bring him something.

At dinner I sat next to Newt and Minho, he had a new shirt on, it was green. The one he gave me was blue, light blue. After the dinner I walked to my room. I laid down at my bed and started drawing something.

It was midnight when I tried to fall asleep, then I heard a nock on my door. „Yes" I said tired. The door opened and Minho came in. „Hey. Ehm can I sleep with you?" he asked „What?" I asked him „I had a nightmare." he said „Yes" I said. Then he laid down next to me. I turned s me back faced him. I where just about to fall asleep I heart Minho saying „You know its sweet that you still wear my hoddie." „Slim it" I mumbled. Then I felt an arm wrapping around my waist. Then. Felt asleep.