𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 22

„Sky! Skyyyy!" someone yelled in my ear which woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Minho kneeling on the bed next to me with his head above mine. „What?" I asked him annoyed. „I want to eat and you are a cook." he simply said. I „You are kidding me, aren't you." I said and he shook his head. I sighed and stood up knowing I couldn't fell asleep again. As I walked out of the door to go to my room to chance in something I could wear today, I heard Minho saying „I love you." I shook my head at him and laughed lightly.

I changed in black jeans and a light purple shirt which is one of my favourite.

I walked out of my room, downstairs then out of the homestead and and toward the kitchen. As I walked in the kitchen, I saw that Fry wasn't there yet, so I started preparing breakfast by my one.

„Why are you awake yet?" Fry asked as he came in the kitchen. I turned around to him and said „Because Minho woke me up, so I could start making breakfast for him." I answered his question and rolled my eyes. Fry nodded laughing and helped me finishing breakfast very quickly.

And as soon as we finished some of the boys came waiting for they breakfast. We distributed the food to the boys and as we finished I grabbed myself a plate. I walked to our table where I sat next to Newt and Minho.

I finished not very fast but Minho waited the whole time, and as I finished he quickly stood up after kissing my cheek to jogg of to the map room. Fry and me walked back to the kitchen and started making the dishes. I looked out of the window in the kitchen and saw Minho and Ben warming up. I grabbed the lunch for the runners we prepared and walked outside toward one of my best friends Ben and my boyfriend.
I cave them they lunch and hugged Ben and then Minho who pulled me into a deep kiss. „Get a room guys." Ben said disgusted. We pulled back and laughed at Ben.

Then the gate opened and Ben and Minho quickly ran into the maze. I looked after them till the moment they turned around the first corner. I turned around walking back and I saw that Thomas was working in the gardens with Newt and Zart and I remembered the time I tried all of the jobs.

I walked in the kitchen and saw that Fry finished with the dishes and sat on the table. I sat across from him and we looked us in the eyes. We didn't talked and all of sudden we both started laughing. I couldn't hold myself on the chair and felt onto the ground making laughing even more.

We both calmed down and I hold my stomach because it started hurting from the laughing. „Oh my god, why are we like that." Fry asked breathless. „I really don't know." I said. I looked at him and we started laughing again. „I can't, stop Fry." I said in between laughing.

We calmed down again and stated preparing the lunch but not without laughing because of some stupid jokes and pickup lines Fry told me.
Fry and I finished and gave the boys they lunch ad the us. We walked to the table again and I sat next to Thomas and Chuck.
I finished acting and walked back to the kitchen. I started making the dishes as Fry came in and helped me.

We finished as I saw Minho jogging out of the maze and toward the kitchen. As soon as he walked in I wrapped my arm around his neck and and he put his arms around my waist smashing his lips against mine. „Eww, gross." Fry's voice sounds from behind us. I pulled away and laid my forehead on his chest. „Hello." he said to me. „HEY!" someone yelled from outside. „HELP!" Thomas voice cried out. Fry Minho and I quickly made our way to see Ben chasing Thomas. Ben grabbed Thomas leg and Thomas felt down. Newt hit Bens head with a shovel as he reached them. Gally, Newt, Fry and some other boys pushed Ben to the ground. I walked a little more toward the boys around but Minho walked in front of me and pushed me lightly behind him.

Soon Alby came from behind us and made his way toward Ben. „Lift his shirt." he said. Gally lifted his shirt and we all gashed. There was a small black hole right at the left of his stomach with black veins all over it. Minho pulled me closer to him as he looked away not wanting to see one of his best friends hurt. „Get him into the pit!" Alby said „no, n-no." Ben whispered to us. Gally and another boy dragged him away „No! Please!!" he yelled. I looked at Minho and saw his eyes watering.

I pulled him in the homestead and as soon as we stepped hin Minho wrapped his arm around me and he rested his head on my shoulder. We stayed like this until I heard soft sober from him. „We have to banish him." he whispered as he looked up to me. I didn't knew what to say so I wiped his tears with my thumb away. „What does this mean?" I asked quickly. „We push him in the maze when the doors are closing." he said still sobbing a little bid. But no one has ever- he's going to die. I pulled Minho even closer.

The keepers did a gathering even everybody knew he was going to be banished.

Stood next to Chuck and the greenie as Minho brought Ben to the group of boys who were all gathering around the gate with sticks. All the way Ben begged Minho to let him go and I could see the pain in Minho's eyes. Minho threw a bag with things far enough into the are that it couldn't get squished by the doors. Then he let go of Ben and walked out of the group, but still near enough to see everything. The gate started to close and Alby yelled something which made the boys move they poles forward. I looked to my right and saw Chuck walking away, I wanted to walk away, not wanting to see one of my friend in such a pain and knowing he is going to die, but I couldn't. Then the boys started moving forward, pushing Ben into the maze. He begged to stop and I hopped someone would end it but they didn't they kept pushing him into the maze.

Ben stood in middle of the walls and if he hadn't moved back he would been squished by the walls. I could see Bens face as the walls were just inches away from each other and then they closed. Everyone was quit till Alby broke the silence „He belongs to the maze one." he said and walked of then Newt and all the other boys. I waited till Minho came but he stood at the walls with his right hand on the wall. The he walked back to the homestead not even bothering waiting of me. I knew he was hurt so I didn't walked after him.

As the sun started to set I walked over to the homestead and to Minho's room. I nocked on the door and from inside came a „Yes" from Minho's voice. I opened the door and saw that he laid on his bed and his back facing me. I didn't said anything just walked to the bed and laid next to him, that my breast was against his back. Then I wrapped an arm around him.

We staid silence till Minho broke and whispered „Thank you" I didn't said anything just pulled myself closer to him and felt asleep.