𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8

Today I woke up by myself, I've gotten used to it. So I stand up and dress in a T-shirt and shorts.
Thomas who is he, and what did I mean.
All the way to the kitchen I thought about him-actually he looks very good. I get into the kitchen, Fry was already there. „Good morning Princess Sky"  he said as he saw me. „Hey Fry" I said. For breakfast we made eggs and bacon.
After we hand out the breakfast, we walked over to the others who sat at the table. I sat next to Newt which sat next to Minho. „Did you sleep good tonight?" he questioned me. „Actually not, I had a nightmare, it was not like a nightmare more like a movie, but I could feel anything and the main character was me." „It could be a memory or something like this. Do you now about what it was?" „No not really." I answered.
After I eat I stand up and walked over to the kitchen. After a couple of minutes Fry came and we pack the lunch for the runners. I walked to Ben, Newt and Minho. I walked to them and handed them they lunch. Minho and I hugged „Have luck" I said, he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and then looked at Ben, who slimed at me too. Then the doors opened and they run in. Minho turned back to me and I waved him, then both run around the first corner. I looked at Newt and he smiled at me and waved with his eyebrows, I just turned around and walked to the kitchen, while I did this I smiled the whole way. Minho's smile is cute, yeah it's really cute. „Why are we so happy, is it because Ben or...ohh it's Minho" Fry said. „What..excuse me, why can't I be happy." „You can. It's just you know." „Ok lets not talk about it, c'mon we need to cook." I said. We made salad and some meat from the slicers. While Fry was cooking I walked to my room to crap my book and went then downstairs, again to the kitchen, to see Frypan giving the food to the boys. He gave me a plate and them himself. We walked to the table and I sit next to Newt and Jeff. „How was your day?" Jeff asked me „It was good, how was your day Jeff ?" I asked him. „It was good. Emm...do you want to go on a walk today, maybe at 6 p.m.?" he asked me „Yeah. Why not 6pm. At the deadheads." I answered, then I stand up and walked to the kitchen. As Fry walked in he said „What did you said to Jeff he is smiling over both ears?" „He ask me to go to a walk with me." „A walk" he said smirking „A simple walk, yes" „Anyways you can go now, just relax till the walk with Jeffff." he said I shook my head and walked out while I crap the book. While I read the book I walked to my room. I kept looking up from the book to see if someone is in my way. I walked upstairs and walked in my, I walked to my table and wanted to sit down on the chair. I sit down on the chair, then I landed on my floor I looked up and saw the table was on the other side and next to me was my bed. No not my bed, then I realised I was not in my room. I stand up and looked around and saw a flower crown, the crown I was mine-the one I made for Minho. The crown was on a plate of water. Then it popped in my head it's Minho's room. „Sky?" a voice asked, I turned around and saw a smirking Minho in the door frame „Sorry wrong room" I said. I wanted to walk out of the door when Minho hold me back at forearm. I looked down on his hand and then in his eyes, his dark brown eyes. „Can..can I ask you something?" he asked me, he still had his hand on my forearm „Yes" I said „Who is Thomas?" he asked. Where did he know Thomas from? I asked myself. „Nobody" I said confidence then I shook his hand off, I didn't wanted to talk about it I don't even know Thomas. I wanted to leave but then he held me on my hand back. „Who is Thomas?" he asked again. „I don't even know him,  saw him in my dreams." I stated. Then I walked out and to the kitchen and sit down on the table. Fry looked at me and questioned „Why are you here?" „Just wanted to read."
While he made dinner I read 10 chapters. „You coming?" Fry said walking out of the kitchen. I quickly sat up, crap a plate and walked with Fry to the tables. As I sat down I felt someone looking at me, I looked were it come from-Minho. I looked him in his eyes but he looked right away. I sat next to Fry at the end of the table. Newt talked the whole time with me.
After we eat dinner I walked to search Chuck, I haven't seen him today. I found him at the showers, he's job is slopper. He told me he coudn't do anything else. As he saw me his eyes widened and he began to smile. „Hey Sky." he said as I sat down on the grass. „Hey, How are you doing?" I asked. He told me how his day was and how bad it is to being slopper and then he began to tell me about the day he came up in the box. He said he made two times in his pants. And he said all the gladers laughed at him. I felt sad for him. I asked him what time it was because he had a clock on his arm. He looked at it and said „Its 6 o'clock" „Oh I need to go now ,see you Chuck" I say while standing up and running to the Med-jack hut where suspect Jeff. I walked in ad saw Clint. „The deadheads Sky" he said. Then I remember that we wanted to meet at the the deadheads. „Thanks Clint" I said while jogging out the hut. I jogged to the deadheads where I saw Jeff waiting.
Out of breath I said „Sorry I forget about the time" „Everything good" he smiled I smiled back. We walked a litte while until we stand before the watch tower. Jeff started climb up. „You coming?" he asked „Jeep" I said popping the 'p'. I climbed up too. We watched the sunset, it was beautiful. Jeff sat left next to me. We sat so close to each other that our shoulders touched, while he was telling a story I put my head on his shoulder, he stopped telling the story for a moment but then he continued to tell the story for a moment.
Then he put his arm around my waist but his touch wasn't as warm as it the touch of Minho.

Minho's POV

„Do you listening?!" Newt asked me „Yeah sure" I said. I wasn't listening I watched Skyler and Jeff on the watch Tower. Newt didn't saw the he was with his back to them but I saw everything and it hurts. But I can't fall in love with her, she's been here a week and she is the only girl and I'm just a boy of 50 others. „Gosh Minho, we gonna talk tomorrow" Newt said I finally looked at him then he walked away. I walked over to the Map-room to clean my mind or to try. My mind is full of Sky her beautiful eyes and her. Her laugh when I make her laughing. After a while I went back to the homestead I was about to walk in my room when I hear Sky behind me „Shuck" she said I turned around and saw Sky lay on the floor, she had been falling. „You okay?" I asked laughing „Yeah" she said I helped her standing up. „Ehm...I want to say sorry for today evening" „No its okay." she said. „I need to go now." she said breaking the awkward silence. We were looking each other in the eyes but then I looked away „Yeah sorry" „Good night Minho" she said as she stands before her door „Good...Sky can you promise me something?" I asked her she looked at me and raised an eyebrow „Yeah sure" „Promis that you gonna wait for me at the doors tomorrow when I'm coming back." I said confidence I didn't know what she gonna answer „Ok. Good night" she said „Good night." I said while looking at here as she walked in her room.