𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6

Someone shook my shoulders which work me up. I opened my eyes and saw a smiling Minho with the flower crown. „Good Morning" he said over motivated. „Five minutes Minho please." „Nope" he sad popping the 'p' . I stand up „Get out I need to dress." „I'm not looking anything away from You." he said smirking „Out now!" I said louder. Then he went outside I dressed in a white crop top and black shorts.
I went outside and downstairs to the tables. I saw Minho, Newt and Alby sitting on our table. I sat next to Minho. While Newt and Alby were talking about something. „What do you did yesterday?" Minho asked me. „So yesterday I was with the Trac-hoes and then I eat lunch with
Chuck then I worked a little bid more you know, then Jeff and I went for walk and when it started getting dark I went in the homestead and we talked, that was my day." I smiled he looked a little angry at me and said „Where do you gonna work today?" „With the Med-jacks." I answer „So you gonna be with Jeff all day?!" „Yes, but I really want to be a cook then I can see you more." I smiled and walked away to the med-jack hut. Before I walked in I looked at the opening from the maze and saw Minho looking at me, I waved him and he waved back, not expecting that I saw him, then the door opened and he and Ben who stand with the back to me run in. I walked in the hut, Clint was already there. „Morning Sky" „Good morning Clint" I said. After Clint told me everything about wounds and creams, I was allowed to treat small wounds.
Then Jeff came and Clint left. As a boy came and I took care of him, when I startet to touch his hand he said „Are you a time traveler? Cause I see you in my future!" „Yes actually I am a time traveler but you aren't in my future." I said, I finished his wound and then Jeff came to me. „Do you coming to lunch with me?" he asked „Yeah sure" I said. We walked to the tables and I saw Chuck, I smiled at him and he smiled back. But I didn't sat with them, I walked over to Gally and his friends and asked „Can I sit with you guys" „Yeah" they all said. I aid next to a boy Jeremy, but I named him Jer. Jer and I were the last one who sit on the table, he sat infront of me. He is really nice after a little while Jeff came to us and said „Skyler we need to go now!" but he didn't said it nicely he said it angry, but I didn't know why. We walked over to the Med-jack hut and just a few boys came. In the afternoon Clint said „If you want you can go know" „Oh yeah, yes" I smiled and walked out. I didn't know what to do and I didn't wanted to go in my room, but I also don't wanted to talk to someone. Do they have books here I asked myself. I searched Alby and after I asked two boys I finely found him in the kitchen. „Hey Alby, do we have books here?" „Oh, yeah I think we have some in the homestead, Frypan, I'm coming back later. Come with me Sky." he said while walking out. I went after him.
I sat under a tree „Divergent" I wispert, Divergent that was the name of the book. I read the book, I was on page 30 when a boy came to me he sat next to me and then he put a hand on my lap, I feel very uncomfortable because it was uncomfortable, while he went higher and higher he said „Something's wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you" „Yeah..no" I pult his hand away and stool up. „Babe come back" I didn't looked back, I went to my room. I slamed the door behind me.
I had never thought about that the boys would touch me, I know that some have a crush on me because I'm the only girl, and I know that they looking at my, but I never thought this. And what if this happened again and I can't go. And then I feel a tear roll down my check, I didn't want to cry about that, he didn't even touch me more or did more, but just the thought of this. And then another tear.
This was the first time I cried, and not just about the boy or the fact he touched me, why I...why did they but me in here? What did I do, what all of us did? I felt another tear and another, I coudn't stop crying, and I didn't really know why I was crying. I sat down on my bed. I but my head in my hand and kept crying.
Suddenly I stoped, I had in my room a mirror, I looked at myself and saw a red eyed Skyler. I would never go like this to dinner, they would just asked why I was crying, so I just sat on my bed and read the book.
And then a knock. Should I say somethi...
„Sky are you here?" Minho's voice asked, I totally forgot about him. „Yeah I'm here come in" I said. He opened the door and had two plates of food „You forget about our deal" he said smirking. „Sorry I didn't felt so good" he had the crown still on than he handed me a plate. „Thanks, did you really wear the crown all day in the maze?" he sat next to me on the bad and answered „Yes that was the deal" „How was your day?" I asked „Without you it wasn't good but now that I'm here it goes up" we laughed „How was your day?" he added „I just can say the same, at the Med-jacks i coudn't to much and one boy flirted at me, but then I could get outside because no one as there, the think is I didn't wanted to go to my room so I asked Alby if we have books here, and actually we have so now I'm reading the book Divergent and I really like it" I didn't eat really much, well not even the half because I wasn't hungry „Aren't you hungry?" Minho asked me, I shook my head. „Can..can I" „Yeah" I gave him my food and he eat my food, we talked much, very much then he said „We have a meeting now about your job, we gonna speak after, okay?" I nodded he take our plates and walked out. I was really tired so I put my pyjama on and went to bed, then I thought about Minho, he wanted to come again, but then I fall asleep...

I woke up because..I was hungry. I didn't eat yesterday or today. I looked outside my window and saw that it is dark. And then my stomach growled. I stand up put my shoes on and walked downstairs over to the kitchen. I looked a little bid around and saw an apple, when I wanted to turn around I felt two hands on my waist and then „What are you doing here alone" Minho whispered in my ear. He turned me around but still leaving his hand on my waist. My hands were in front of his chest, but in my hands were my apple, two second after this he bit in my apple. Then I bit in my apple too. „So what is my job from now on?" I asked. He smirked and said „You're from now on a cook."  I smiled and said „Good then, see you tomorrow" I said as I pulled his hand away from my waist, but I wish i didn't cause his touch were so warm and it wasn't like the touch from the other boy, it was different but good different. I went to my room and eat the apple. Then I tried to sleep again, but coudn't I was thinking about Minho and his hands on my waist. Omg Sky you one week here you can't fall in love-not not-not him. And then I feel asleep...