𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11

I woke up as the sun shone in my room. I tried to fall asleep, but I failed, so I stood up and dressed in a T-shirt and sweatpants which were black. I put the shirt in the pants cause it was to big for me. Then I put on my shoes on and walked downstairs. I walked to the direction of the kitchen. As I walked in I looked around but Fry wasn't there. I grabbed an apple and walked outside, I wanted to switch my bandage so I walked to the Med-jacks. I knocked at the door because it was closed, from inside came a „Yes" so I opened the door and saw Jeff. „Oh hey, what can I do for you?" he asked me „Can you switch my bandage?" I asked him „Yeah, come sit down." he said. I sat down on one of the beds. He sat down across from me. He began to take off the bandage. As he was finished, he stood up and quickly grabbed a new bandage. I looked at the cut and it was pretty disgusting. Jeff sat back down and I looked at him, he quickly looked away. After he finished I asked Jeff „Are you coming to breakfast with me?" he looked at me and said „Yeah, come on."

As we walked to the tables we saw some boys already sitting there. Jeff sat down but I walked to Fry to get my breakfast. Then I walked back. I sat next to Newt and Alby. The boys have already eaten when only me and Minho sat at the table. „Aren't you suppose to run in the maze?" I asked him. „Yes, but Clint said I should rest cause of my arm. Do you know that you're eating very slow?" he said. I looked at my plate. I had nearly eating all off. „I don't eat slow, do you want the rest?" I asked him. He looked at me „Can I?" he asked. I pushed the plate over to him. „Eat it you slinthead." I laughed and he startet eating. It wasn't much but he eat it very quickly. „So what are you gonna do today?" I asked him „I don't know. Maybe we could do something together?" he asked „And what would that be?" I asked him. „I don't know?" he said „First of all I need to shower, you can wait outside and them we keep looking." I said, he nodded. While I stood up he said „Meet at the showers?" I looked at him and nodded. Then I walked to my room and grabbed a towel and some other things for my hair. After that I walked downstairs in the direction to the showers, where I saw Minho. I walked to him and asked „Is anyone in there?" he smirked and said „No" I looked at him suspiciously and then he said „You can trust me, nobody is in there." he sad then he walked in and I after him. He was right no one was in. I put my towel and the other things on a chair. Minho was behind me so I turned and looked at him. „You need to get out." I sad to him „Don't flatter yourself, I'm not looking." he said smirking „Go out Minho" I said laughing while pushing him out „Okay, okay." he said, and he walked out by himself. I closed the door behind him.

I've undressed and put the clothes on the chair. I walked in the shower and turn the water on. First I washed my hair and then my body. Slowly I felt clear again. Under the shower I thought about all the things here.

After I finished, I walked out of the shower and dried my self then put my clothes on. After that I brushed my hair and tried to dry my hair as much as possible. Then I walked outside where I saw Minho sitting next to the door. „The greenie is ready, finally." he said. I rolled my eyes and said „Don't call me like that, I have a Name." „Whatever, come on, I planed something." I laughed. „Just let me bring this in my room" I said while looking at my towel. He walked with me to my room. We walked upstairs and I reached the door and opened it then walked in. Minho stood in the doorway because he waited of me. I put the towel over a chair so it could dry. Then I turned around to see Minho smiling. „What are you smiling at?" I asked him. „At the view I just had." he smirked. I walked past him and slap him on his arm. He walked behind me. After we walked downstairs and outside. „So what did you plan?" I asked him. He looked at me and said „You just need to distract Frypan." he dragged me to the kitchen where Fry was preparing lunch. „Hey Fry." I said to him. He turned to me and said „Hey, princess what can I do for you." I looked unobtrusively behind him and saw Minho grabbing something. „What are you gonna do today for lunch?" I asked him. „Its a surprise." he said „Just one glue?" I begged. I saw that Minho walking outside. „No, its a surprise." Fry said I looked at him and said „Ok, then I go now." he nodded and I walked outside where Minho waited of me. „What did you take with you?" I asked Minho as I saw that his pockets were full of something. „Come on Sky." He said waking in the direction of the deadheads. We walked more in, suddenly I broke the silence „I hate it here." Minho turned back to me and said „Good because we there." „We where?" I questioned him. „A picnic." he said, then he sat down at the floor, so I did. He pulled some apples and other things. I laughed.

We sit there a long time and missed lunch. „We need to go to dinner now, they gonna ask where we are." I said while standing up. „Oh come on, let's have a little bid more fun." he said. I rolled my eyes and slowly started walking back to the glade. „Hey wait of me." Minho said from behind. I heard that his footsteps. I looked behind me and saw Minho jogging to me. „Why they made you the keeper of the runners. You are slow." I said. He didn't said anything just laughed. As we reached the glade I walked over to the kitchen, but Minho walked to the homestead, he said he needed to talk Newt. „Hey Fry." I said when I walked in the kitchen „Klunk, where have you been. We searched you." he said worried. „Sorry, I were in the deadheads." I said „So what did you made for lunch?" I asked him while I sat down at the table which was in the kitchen. „Try it" he said putting a plate on the table. Then he gave me a fork and knife. I tried some of it and looked at Fry with opened eyes. „What is this?" I asked him. „I tried to do something you did." he said while sitting down across from me. „Well that is something I would made." but I couldn't eat anything more cause I eat with Minho. „Why aren't you eating?" Fry asked me. „I eat with...in the deadheads." I said „With..." he asked smirking. „Minho and I." I said „Uhhh..Skyler and Minho, every detail." he said „We just eat something and talked, nothing more." I said. Fry started preparing dinner and I helped him.

Then I stood up and walked to Gally, who fixed something. „Hey Sky" he said „Hi, do you coming with me to dinner?" I asked him. „Yeah lets go" he said. We walked over to the tables and I sit next to Gally and Jer. Jer talked about wanted to becoming a runner and that some of the boys are gonna start exercising soon to see if they are fit enough to become a runner. I congratulated him and then went to my room. I got dressed in my pyjama and then went to bed. I wrote the day down in my diary and looked at the drawing of Thomas. He looked familiar but I can't remember him. Then I slowly fell asleep...