𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 23

I woke up because somebody moved next to me. „I opened my eyes to see Minho standing up from the bed. „Do you have to go into the maze today?.." I asked Minho, he turned around to me „You know. After Ben got stunk, in the middle of the day?" I asked him.Minho sighed „Yeah, Alby and me are going to look where he got stunk." Minho answered my question. I nodded and Minho walked out dressed.

I walked in the kitchen where Fry was already preparing breakfast. „Morning." Fry said as he saw I walked into the kitchen „Morning Fry." 
We finished preparing the breakfast fast and gave it to the boys.

I grabbed Fry and myself a plat handed to him and we both walked toward the tables. I sat down next to Minho and Thomas. Minho eat quickly and stood up after giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I walked back to the kitchen where Fry was already making the dishes. I grabbed the lunch for Minho and Alby and walked outside toward the gates where Alby, Minho and Newt were. As soon as I reached them, I gave Minho and Alby they lunch. Then the gate opened and Minho quickly hugged me and kissed me. I waved him as he ran around the first corner.

I sighed as I walked back to the kitchen. I helped Fry to finish the dishes and we started preparing the lunch.
Fry and I finished preparing quickly and gave it to the others. I grabbed myself a plate and walked toward the tables. I sat down next to Newt and Chuck.

As I finished all of sudden it started raining. I never saw that it rained. I looked over to Newt which eyes were looked with the rain. I looked over to the table where Gally said. As he saw that I looked at him he whispered „I don't know what's going on." I looked back toward the rain.

We all wondered why it rained, but I hopped Minho and Alby would make it back to the glade safely. As the time flown by I walked over to Gally which leaned against a wooden frame. My hair were dropping wet as I leaned myself on Gally. „They gonna male it back, don't they?" I asked quietly. „Yeah of course." he said looking down at me.

The rain started to end, but Minho and Alby still wasn't here and slowly I began to panic. He needed to make it back. Nobody survived a night in the maze. I couldn't lose him.

Gally pulled me toward the maze, where a group of boys has already formed. We pushed us to the front. To my left stood Chuck and to my right crouched Gally. „Come on guys can we send someone after them?" The greenie homes asked breaking the silence. „That's against the rules. They gonna make it back or not." Gally answered. I hoped it would be the first. „We can't risked loosing someone else." Newt explained Thomas.

And then the doors started to close. „No..no." I mumbled and grabbed Gally by his shoulder, which looked up to me and immediately saw the panic in my eyes. It seemed like the doors were closing much faster than they did ever before. Then Minho urned around the corner. I breached out not knowing I hold my breath „Wait somethings wrong" Newt exclaimed. Then I saw it too, he was dragging Alby which him.

All the boys started shouting „Minho come on!" „Minho leave him!" and other things, but I couldn't say anything. All I wanted died in my throat. Minho come on! You can't leave me! I love you! I wanted to say it to yell it out, but nothing came out. I couldn't handle it.

He let Alby fall down from his shoulder and looked up. My eyes meeting his eyes. Both full of fear loosing each other. „I'm sorry." he formed with his lips „I love you." was the last thing I saw him saying. The door was just inches away as Thomas made his way into the maze.

Nothing

I couldn't move or fell anything. I could barely fell Gally pulling me into a hugged. I came back to reality. He's dead. Minho is dead. My boyfriend...the love of my life is dead.

I broke down, my legs could hold my anymore. My weight all in Gallys arms which where slowly knelling me onto the ground. It didn't care that everyone around us saw me. I just cried into Gallys chest and pulled my more into his chest wishing it would be Minho's. Minho's arms wrapped around me right now. But it wasn't Minho, it wasn't Minho's warm chest and not even his arms.
He is dead.

I didn't know how long we both were like this but we didn't spoke. Gally let me cry into his chest knowing how much I needed him right now. As I pulled away after another while and I saw a tear falling down his cheek and I wiped it away with my index finger away, and then the rest of my tears away. I hadn't the energy to stay up so I pulled Gally into another hug.

The last thing I could remember is falling asleep into his arm with my thought by Minho...