𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 20

I woke up and looked next to me to see that Minho is already gone. So I stood up and walked over to my room to but on my sweat pants and a shirt. Then I walked down hoping I would find Minho somewhere. As I walked outside I saw Minho talking to Newt and as soon as he saw me he waved me a little so I waved back. I walked over to the kitchen. „Morning" Fry said while preparing the breakfast. „Good Morning" I said walking to help him with breakfast.

We finished fast and gave the boys who were up they breakfast. As we finished this Fry gave me a plate and walked behind me to our table.
I sat next to Chuck and Minho and Fry sat across from me next to Newt and Clint. Just as I was about to finished Chuck asked me „Can you help me with my job today Sky?" I looked at him and then at Fry who heard Chucks question nodded to me. I turned back to Chuck „Yeah sure." he smiled and stood up. I finished breakfast and stood up kissing Minho cheek and said „Don't die today please." he smiled and said „I don't plan to." I laughed lightly and walked then away. I searched Chuck a while and found him at the showers. „So what are we doing today?" I asked as Chuck saw me walking to him. „Cleaning the bathroom and some other stuff." he answered.

We started by cleaning the shower and some other things. We finished shortly before lunch but after we cleaned the toilet. But Fry made some pan cakes and begged me to try. So I tried it and it was pretty good „Its good, but I could make it better." I smirked evilly and Fry's smile dropped at my words. And I started laughing „No, its good. Its good." I said to him. His look told me that he didn't trusted these words. „Go going to see. Now come on." i said while starting giving the boys they meal and Fry started to help me.

We then took plates for us and walked to our table. I sat next to Newt and Fry. The boys complimented Fry for the pan cakes.
After I finished I walked back to the kitchen and started making the dishes. I was half way finished as fry came and helped me doing the rest. For dinner we made a soup. Fry needed to go to talk to Newt and Alby so I was alone in the kitchen. I stir the soup and waited for it to cook as a voice behind me said „Hello darling." I turned around and saw Minho smirking in the doorway. „Shuck you scared me." I said to him. „Sorry didn't wanted to." he said walking to me and hugging me and I immediately hugged back. „How was your day?" Minho asked me as we pulled away. „It was normal. How was yours? Did you guys found something new?" I asked him. He looked at me and said „It was okay and we found nothing." he looked at the floor.

„Hey Sky is the.." Fry's voice came from the doorway. I turned around to see Fry smirking. „What do you just wanted to say?" I said to him. „I wanted to ask if the soup is boiling?" I looked at the soup and back to Fry „Yeah it is." I turned back to Minho „We talk later." he said kissing my cheek and walked out. „Since when is Minho like this?" Fry asked me but I just laughed.

We finished the dinner and handed it to the boys and we took a plate for us and then we walked to our table. I sat next to Newt and Minho.
Shortly before I finished eating Minho whispered in my ear „Meet me at the watch tower before the sun goes down." I looked at him but he just stood up and walked away. I looked at Newt and he looked at me raising an eyebrow. I turned back to finished eating.

After I finished I walked back to the kitchen with Fry to started making the dishes. As I saw that the sun was about to set I turned to Fry and asked „Can you do the rest without me?" He looked at me and asked „Why? Do you have a date with Minhooo?" I laughed and said „Yes." „Than go. Have fun, but not to much you know." he said as he pushed me out of the kitchen. I laughed and walked over to the watch tower where I should meet Minho. „Minho are you up there?" I yelled. „Yeah, come up." he said from the top of the watch tower. I climbed the leader up and as I reached the top I saw Minho sitting on a blanket. „Come on sit next to me." he said patting the spays next to him.

I sat next to him and he put an arm around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder. We watched the sunset. Minho laid back on his back and pulled me down with him, so that my head layered on his chest. We watched the stars and I was about to fall asleep as Minho sad „Sky?" „Yes?" I said to him „I love you." he said. For a moment I said nothing than I propped myself up so that my head was above his head „Wait what?" I asked him even though I knew exactly what he said. „I love you." he said again. „Well, I love you too." I said then I kissed him. „Come on lets go to bed" Minho said as we pulled away. „Yeah, come on." I said standing up and helping him to stand up. We climbed down and as we walked to the homestead Minho had his arm around my wist.

As we reached Minho's room I opened it and we walked in. Minho started taking of his shoes and shirt. He threw his shirt on a chair and I took of my shirt and my shoes. Then I crapped Minho's shirt and looked at him. He smirked at my and laid down on his bed. I laid next to him with my head on his chest, his arm around my waist and our legs between each other. And like this we both felt asleep