𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13

I woke up because someone was moving next to me. Then I started to remember. Remember yesterday-the bonfire-the dring I shared with Minho-he bringing me up to my room-and he going to bed with me. I heard footsteps moving away from the bed and toward the door. I turned around so I faced the door. Minho turned around to see that I'm awake „Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up." he said. I yawned and asked „How can you stand up so early?" „If been here 3 years, and wake up everyday so early, so" he laughed nervously. „Then see you later." he said „Yeah, see you Minho." I said, then he walked outside. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't because I couldn't stop thinking about Minho's arm around my waist-about Minho sleeping next to me-Minho's warm touch.

I stood up and dressed in a black shirt and sweat pants. Then I walked downstairs and outside. I went to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast with Fry. As I walked in I saw Fry making some eggs. „Morning" I said, he turned around and smiled „Good morning" he nearly yelled „Klunk, not so loud I have headaches." I said he started laughing. I walked to stay next to him, so I could help him with the breakfast. After we did this the boys slowly came sit down on the tables. We gave the boys they breakfast. Then we sat down at our table, I sat next to Newt and the Greenie. „So Jacob today you gonna try today the job track-hoe." Alby said „Your name is Jacob." I asked hm. „Yeah, I could remember yesterday. I wanted to tell you but you had gone to bed." he said „Hey sorry. Anyways welcome to the glade Jacob" I said to him.
As we did the dishes Fry said „The lunch for the runners is on the table." I looked around and saw two lunch's on the table. I grabbed them and walked outside, toward the gate. Where Ben, Newt and Minho waiting for the gate to open. I gave Ben and Minho they lunch. Then hugged Minho, and I felt his warm touch, the touch as he wrapped his arms round my waist. I let go of him and took a stepp back and smiled at him, he smiled back. At the moment the gate opened, Ben and Minho run in. I stood next to Newt. We watched as the boys run around the first corner.

„So how was your night?" Newt asked me, I looked to him and he smirked „What are you talking about?" I asked him, I knew what he was talking about-Minho. „Yesterday Minho brought you to your room, he didn't came back and he wasn't in his room. So how was your night?" he asked me again. „He just sleep next to me, because the 'rule' Alby made." I said „What for a rule?" he asked me „Wait. Because of the drunk boys." I said „No, there is no rule." He smirked and started laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked away. They is no rule-he lied to sleep next to me-to wrap an arm around me-to fall asleep with me. I thought to myself as I walked back to the kitchen. Should I tell him I know it-that they was no rule-what if he just asked me, would I have said yes.

„Sky can you help me very quick?" Fry asked me and tore me from my thoughts. „Yeah sure." I helped him making dough for the bread.then we made some noodles. I watched them bowling as Fry walked out of the kitchen to talk to Alby. I heard footsteeps behind me. Fry had gone back. „The noodles are ready every moment" I said „That's good." I heard Jacobs voice behind me, I turned around to see Jacob. „Oh sorry I thought you were Fry. Do you like to be a track hoe?" I asked him. „Its good but I think I would prefer to be a cook." he said „Oh, yeah. I mean you can try it." I said awkward, I knew he was trying to flirt with me, but it as horrible.

„Are the noodles ready?" Fry asked as he came in the kitchen. He looked between me and Jacob and then Jacob walked out. „What was that. First Minho and now Jacob the greenie?" he asked my as we finished preparing the lunch „What are you talking about?" I asked him. „The tension between you two." I looked at him. Then I grabbed a plate and walked outside, and left Fry alone in the kitchen. „Wait, what are you doing, you can't leave me alone." I looked back and smiled. Then I walked to the tables. I sat next to Alby. After we eat Fry and me started making dinner. As I looked outside the window, I saw Minho jogging out of the maze. I walked outside, and as he saw me he started jogging faster in my direction and I started walking to him. As we meet he hugged me tight and lifted me from the floor. „Wow, you really missed me, don't you?" „How could I not miss my favourite girl?" He asked „I'm the only girl, shank." I said. As I walked back to the kitchen Minho started jogging to the deadheads.

Fry and I finished making dinner and started giving the boys they meal. After we did this we grabbed us a plate and walked to our table. I sat down next to Minho. We talked much with Clint and Alby, whose sat across from us. After we finished, Fry and I made the dishes and then I went to my room. I wanted to read something. As I sat down on my bed, I heard a nock on my door. „Yeah." I said, and the door opened and Minho came in. „Oh hey." I said „What if we make our picnic tomorrow?" he asked me „Yeah, why not." I said. Then an awkward silence came. „So did you find something in them maze?" I asked him. „No, nothin" he said while sitting down at the end of my bed. „How was your day?" he asked me. „I don't know, it was normal. Yours?" I asked him. He looked at me and said „Yeah me too." he said. We talked a while and then we talked about the bornfire. And then I remember what Newt said to me there is no rule.-should I tell him I know. „What are you thinking about?" Minho asked me. „Oh, nothing important" I said and he nodded, but I knew he wanted t know what I was thinking about. After another while he waked out of the room to go to sleep. Outside was dark so all the boys had gone to bed. „Goodnight" I said as he walked out „Goodnight Sky" he said.

Then I pull my diary out and wrote the day down and yesterday. After that I slowly fall asleep.