Her Memories......

The next day went by very quick. Secretary Polo Winchester booked the tickets for Sunday. It was the last moment flight ticket so all of them couldn't get seats near. They planned on Saturday the next week but all the flights were booked so they preponed the date.

(Friday, night)

"Packing the bags, I see...",said Yoongi as he entered Jin's room.
"Yah.. hey which suit do I take to wear at the meeting with Taehyung Kim?",asked Jin showing Yoongi two dress suits.
"Hmm.. I like the brown one. Black's to common.. you'll look like a Buttler.",said Yoongi
"Kay, the brown one then. You and Hobie are ready?"
"Yup. Hobie's just packing some necessary medicines."
"Okay. Meet at 9:00 AM here. The flight's at 11:30 AM. I told Joon to be here by 8:30 PM and Ms. Polo should get here by 9:10 PM."
"Okay. Sleep tonight. Don't stay awake. Good night."
"Good night."

Yoongi left Jin's room and went back to his apartment. Hobie was taking the suitcases near the entrance door.

"Yoongi hyung, do we have headache medicine?"
"Hmm... In my shelf.",said Yoongi
"Uh okay."
"Good night"
"Night...."

Yoongi came to his room and layed down on his bed, thinking about what will Jin do.

"Hmm... How do I tell you Hyung that I found your parent's note..", thought Yoongi to himself

"Urgh! If only had She not left you, you could be happily settled. I'm growing old as well. I can't always take care of you. Hobi was also planning of proposing his longtime girlfriend. In that case, I'll become alone here. Aish...! I don't know what to do."

"Are you asleep Hyung?",asked Hoseok as he entered the room
"Nah.. anxious about tomorrow.."
"I had something to tell you..."
"Hmm.. go ahead."
"I was talking to Mr. Lee today.."
"Jin hyung's doctor?"
"Hmm..."
"Is something wrong?",said Yoongi as he got up to sit.
"Calm down. Not yet but soon.."
"What happened?"
"Mr. Lee was saying that Jin's regret for the absence of Y/n is now turning a mental torture for him. There are chances of him going mad and/or some of his cervical nerves getting blocked."
"What?"
"Hmm.. Jin Hyung can go in coma because of the pressure he puts on his head and his growing age. 30 is not too old but the duration of him severely missing someone is tormenting him."
"And....?",asked Yoongi with a nervous gulp.
"And it's fatal..."
"What..? You mean if he doesn't get
Y/n or forgets Y/n soon enough, he may not live?"
"Hmm..",said Hoseok with a deep sigh
"Oh my god.. what do we do now?"
"The hardest day for him is 15th May, the day he last saw her. That's when he's tortured to the maximum."
"Does that make..."
"Us seeing him the last time."
"No.., we don't have much time."
"Hmm... I think if we don't find her in a month, we will never find her and even lose..... Jin."
"Stop. We have to find her. When Jin will be working or searching, we'll have nothing to do. We're searching for Y/n."
"What if she's not there?"
"Any place. We have to find her."
"Hmm..."
"You go sleep now"
"Good night.."

Yoongi gave a slight nod. Hoseok left the room as Yoongi looked at his father's photo, who died trying to save Y/n that day, unfortunately he couldn't. Now he has left Jin responsible to his son.

"Appa, will I not succeed in getting Y/n for Jin Hyung? Will we lose him too?",asked Yoongi looking at his father's photo on the wall with teary eyes.

★★★«★»★★★

(Meanwhile)

Jin called Polo to make sure of the timings for one last time.

"... Yes sir. Do not worry sir. I'll be there in time."
"Okay Ms. Polo, thank you."
"Welcome sir, Good night, sleep well.
"Good night."