Evil God

"Yes.... Daddy...!"

SMUT ALERT!
________________

(Narrator's POV)

The room was darkly lit with only the smell of aromatic coffee in the whole cold room.

Jin had switched on the Aircon cause it's fun to be done in a cold place.

Jin, on top of Y/n, staring straight, his eyes full of lust yet pure love.

"Daddy..."
"It was your mistake baby girl...!"

As said, Jin ripped open Y/n's panty as Y/n blushed.

"Are you afraid of the dark?"
"Are we singing The Ghost?",joked Y/n
"Funny....",said Jin as his lips touched Y/n's neck.

He started sucking to her soft skin, leaving dark red and purple spots all over her neck. Y/n groaned at the pleasure it gave.

Jin found the perfect spot and sucked harder, this time making a deep red mark.

He looked back at Y/n and in no time, his and her lips were together, discovering eachother's mouth.

His hot tongue was engaged in kissing while his left hand squeezed her bosom.

Y/n moaned in her kiss, keeping her eyes closed.

Jin broke the kiss and Y/n frowned at the sudden ending of a pleasuring kiss.

Jin's head travelled down to where his hand was. He looked at her breast and tore open her bra using his beautifully set teeth.

Y/n was completely naked and it was her first time.

Jin smirked at Y/n but Y/n wasn't stopping.

Jin sucked onto her already pink nipple as Y/n stopped herself from moaning.

He sucked each side for a minimum 15 minutes until they were red and not pink.He again squeezed both of her boobs together, sucking on her chest at the same time.

Jin left several hickeys on Y/n's stomach.

"Daddy....!",said Y/n..
"Yes baby...?"
"I'm.. c-cumming..."
"Wait a little baby... Not so fast. I'm yet to start...!"

Jin pulled Y/n and made her sit on his lap as one of his finger travelled to her pussy, putting it inside her.

"Mmm-ahhh..!",moaned Y/n

Jin suppressed the moan with another deep kiss. He finger fucked Y/n, putting one finger in, then two and then three.

The speed of the finger coming in and out increased as Y/n moaned louder, her voice under Jin.

Jin took out his hand and broke the kiss. He stood up leaving Y/n on the bed, white juice all around her that oozed out of her.

"Strip down for me baby...!", said Jin

Before Jin could make another action, Y/n pulled him to the bed and stripped down his pants, throwing it somewhere in the vast room they booked.