Car Registration Number

"Shs...!",he said as two pairs of bloomed lips crushed on my dried lips.

______________________________

My eyes widened in shock at the sudden gesture. I wasn't being able to register the response inside my mind.

I had some odd feeling running inside me, rushing through my veins.

I didn't respond at first but soon gave into the kiss. I always had a crush on Hoseok but I feared telling him that, feared rejection.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist while his arms had already enclosed me, slightly testing them on my back.

I was lost in a world of fantasies, a world of pure affection. I was lost in ecstasy. Suddenly everything around me felt like they were always meant to be witnessing us.

His touch made me feel safe, made me feel like home.

After a minute or two, I got into my senses. Hoseok has a girlfriend he wanted to propose. How can I kiss him? He's not mine....

I pushed him away a little and broke the kiss. In an instant I lowered by head...

"Everytime you walk into the room got me feeling crazy, shock my heart boom, boom...", teasingly sang Jungkook...
"Boy you make shy,shy,shy....",sang Namjoon..
"Someone's shy I see?",teased Taehyung..
"And blushing...",teased Polo, raising an eyebrow.
"What, Yoong...?",teased Jin.

I gave a shy smile. Yes I was shy, I was blushing cause I never expected my first crush would kiss me.

But I again remembered of the fact that he already wants to propose someone...

"What was that Hobi?",I asked, sounding as stern as possible.
"You don't like that?",he said, his smile falling from his face.
"I..., What do you want me to say?"
"That you like it..."
"Well... I... Lied enough to again lie so..."
"So....?",cooed Alpine and Y/n,eager to know my answer.
"The truth is... Yes I did.. I did like it...",I said as Hobi let out a sigh of relief...
"You scared us..",said Aries.
"I mean... He has a girlfriend so..."
"Huh?",said Hobi, as if he knew nothing...
"Ah... Don't you have a girlfriend?"
"Me? No..."
"But you told me you were in a relationship...."
"I did?"
"Yes. You said that you liked someone and wanted to propose them..."
"Ah! Yes. I was foreshadowing my love for you but you were too busy with Jin Hyung so I never confessed but I think this was the best time to say so. So.... Min Yoongi, will you be mine?",he said, getting down on one knee..
"Wait...! Are you asking my hand in marriage?"
"I guess so...."
"Umm..."
"It's okay if you don't want me...",he said, getting up..
"Wait no..., I want you. I always loved you...!",I rapped out.
"I know..",he said.

I was filled with a bunch of emotions eddying inside me like a howling gale. I was sad, guilty yet in a state of oblivion.

"Now you kitty, do you mind us taking to where you've kept your letter?",said Jin Hyung, slightly pushing me while the others gave small laughs...
"Huh? Yeah.. yeah..."
"Aha...",trolled Taehyung.
"Stop! Don't troll Yoongi. Stop!",scoled Y/n.
"Hehe.. noona..!",I said, hiding my face behind her.
"You're older though, but I'll gladly be your noona..."
"I'm older? Yeah I'm older.
Hyungso-nim...."

My heart was lighter to know that they already know. I was worried but now it's better I don't worry about the fate I already have.