Answers

Hey Guys

So here's all the answers to the questions I've got.

To Jin:

(1)How did it feel waiting for Y/n?

-To be honest, it was hard but I had a belief that she'd come back. They say when you want something with your whole heart, the universe assembles to get that. Although it wasn't the world, I got many assembled to find her and I did get her. So it was worth all the pain and agony.

(2)How are you so perfect?

-Credits to eomma.

(3) Why did you die before Y/n?

-Author-nim knows.

____________________

For now, no questions to the others.

To  your Author.

(1) Did they die at the end?

-Yep, they all did.

(2) Why did you write this story?

-Cause I wanted to?

_____________________

Okay now for the very common questions.

1)What inspired you to write this story?

-Well actually everything inspires me but for this, credit goes to Jackson Wang. The day I came up with the idea, he had released his song, Alone. I loved it so much that I still listen to it on repeat. The theme, the meaning,the lyrics and the quote at the end was perfect for a story and I came up with this book.

(2)Did you always think of Jin for this?

-Well actually, both yes and no. When I was thinking of it, I had thought of Jin at first but I had another alternate for Jimin. Of course it would be different.

(3) Why'd you keep Jin as the lead and not Jimin?

-My Bestie requested.

(4)Why did it start tragic and end with action?

-You author made a small mistake by implementing a small detail at the beginning and so she had to change the plot. She also did this because she hated clichè lovestories.

(5)When will a new story begin?

-On Jin, not now. You can check my other books till then but I suggest not to read the JJK and KTH ones as they have several mistakes and are being edited. There might be some minor changes in the storyline.