Broken...

(At the hospital)

Jin was admitted to the hospital and rushed to the ICU.

All that I could do was, wait outside and pray, pray to the all mighty...

I could see how anxiety was taking over Yoongi. He was sitting on one of those benches with his head lowered down and held by his big hands...

I sat beside him and tried to calm him.

"Yoongi... It'll be okay..."
"I don't know for how long I can make it like this..."
"Hmm..."

I sighed and looked at the ceiling. I was no one to Jin and so was Jin yet I was being anxious to death. For an unknown reason, his smile seemed magical.

The doctor came out of the room and both me and Yoongi rushed to him..

"Doctor..., Doctor is everything right ?",said Yoongi
"Calm down sir. Everything's alright. He had a stroke and because of a little blood loss, he fainted. Everything is under control but I had to ask you this, is he a mental patient? I mean what is his mental health? Is everything fine?"
"Umm doctor, he's been suffering from anxiety for the past few years.... And is insomniac..."
"Oh..., It's not a very big problem but I would suggest you two to talk to him. I think he's lacking a companion. At times of mental struggle, a companion is a very good medicine..."
"Can we see him?",I asked
"Yes sure. You may go inside but don't wake him unless he himself wakes up. His body needs a lot of rest.."
"Okay doctor, thank you..",said Yoongi

The doctor left us and we quietly entered the room.

"What happens if the others come to know?", whispered Yoongi
"Well... I'll say about that woman but we're not revealing the whole story...."
"What do we say?"
"We'll tell that I was out for work at Jimin's and you were at the souvenir shop near the building when we met and that's when we heard shouts. We entered the Café to find a woman punching him. We'll not say anything else..."
"Okay...."

Yoongi looked at Jin's face and went out of the room.

His heart ached just like mine did.

I held Jin's hand in my fist and his eyes started to open...

Thank Goodness!

"Uh....",Jin made a small groaning sound.
"Jin? Okay? You?"
"Ah.....",groaned Jin
"Hey..."
"Y-Y/n? Y/n-ah? Is that you...?"
"No... I'm Trisha..... But don't worry I'll get Y/n..."
"Hmmm? You know about Y/n?",he said with a heavy voice.
"I do... Don't worry, no one else will. Trust me please...."
"Hmm...",he said while nodding.

I kept sitting beside him and caressed his head. His face was a piece of art.

(A/n: All of theirs are)

My mind had a lot of thoughts, running wild...

I was scared of something I don't even know. Seeing Jin in pain hurts me bad....

The night had already came and I wasn't home yet. I was afraid Alpine will call me and once she gets to know about these, she'll enquire me more than the detective themselves.

I did no wrong yet I feel guilty. I felt like all this was happening because of me and I don't even know why.

I didn't know Jin prior to the day Namjoon brought him to Aries's.

Still...

I'm guilty...

I know it hurts if you know that the one you love exists but they're not with you, no where to the word "near". "Close" is far off....