So we meet...

(Y/n's POV)

We parted our ways and I ran straight towards the other watch tower.

The same timings for the light turn,
30 seconds.

"Okay, Y/n, you can do this!",I said to myself.

I reached the other watch tower and listened closely to understand from where Tae was shouting.

I heard footsteps approaching me from the other side.

"God! What do I do?!",I thought.

"Think, think Y/n think...."

My pulses were rising but I had to keep my calm.

I spotted an empty soju bottle and picked it up.

"You can do this Y/n!",I encouraged myself.

The men reached me and spotted me..

"Aye the hostage!",shouted one.

I backed a little. They ran into me and it was my showtime. I ran in between them and broke the bottle on the bald guy's dead.

"Aaah!",I man groaned in pain as his partner gave one glance at the man, before attacking me.
"Com'on",I said and stabbed the broken bottle exactly near his neck, the pivot joint.

"Cool!",I said myself, looking at the two dead. I searched their bodies and took out there guns, stuffing two in my back pockets of the jeans I wore,one in the front and the big one in my hands.

I pulled up my hair in a bun and tied the metal chain they were carrying, around my wrist. I adjusted the 5 knives in my thik bun.

"Let's go!"

I ran to the doors. Where exactly is Taehyung?

A strange smell hit my nose. I have smelt this odor previously but I can't remember it.

The odor was toxic. I was suffocating already. I followed the direction of the odor and covered my mouth and nose with the shrug,I was wearing.

The closer I got, the stronger smell got. It smelt of millions of rotten eggs.

Have I smelt it in the kitchen....

Or...

I remember!

"Shit! It's Hydrogen Sulfide. That's toxic as fuck. Taehyung already has suffocation issues. I know, I know. This smell... This gas leaked in Alpine's laboratory."

I was running at an ungodly speed towards the room. I found the room where the gas was trapped. Someone was inside, crying for help.

Taehyung. I'm sure.

"Taehyung! You inside?",I shouted.
"Huahah!",said a choking voice.
"Taehyung!",I said, banging the door.

I banged the door harder and then shot it open. Even I learnt using a gun when Alpine and Aries were Dad's shooting student.

"Taehyung! Coff! Coff!",I said, tears flowing down my cheeks, my own oxygen levels decreasing.

I spotted the tied up body in the middle of the room and started to pull it.

"Coff, Coff!",I coughed harder.

I took him out of the room to where the oxygen was more. I was panting.

"Taehyung!",I shook his body.

I pulled out one knife and tore the ropes around him. I loosened his belt on his waist and started pumping around his chest.