M3Y2S4A2A7.2B27G6S6

"Jimin....!",shouted Jungkook while Jimin shot a bullet with a bang and Jin blacked out.............

_________________________________

(Narrator's POV)

The smoke filled room with gunfire reverberating, screamed agony and fear.

Alpine mingled with the switches on the board and turned all the lights and fans on.

"Jin Hyung?",called out Namjoon.
"Y/n-ah?!",shouted Aries.
"Jin-ssi? Trish?",called out Alpine.
"Taehyung-ah?!",called out Namjoon..
"Taehyung?",called Jungkook.

The smoke of sulphur and carbon, ventilated out of the room. The vision infront of them cleared but all they could see was a puddle of blood, smeared on the whole floor and out the door.

"What.... I.....",said Jimin, scared out of his wits.
"Jimin...",gasped Jungkook.
"I.... I killed....",said Jimin, his heart crumbling inside.
"Is that a first time?",asked Alpine, sarcasam visible in her voice. She sounded rude to speak like that in a situation like that.
"Jin Hyung was like our family....
Y/n... Tae..... I can't...",Jimin choked on his own word..
"They didn't die in your hands....",sighed Aries...
"But may die in someone else's....",said Namjoon.
"Where did they go?",asked Polo.
"They.... They kidnapped Jin Hyung..... Because of me...",said Yoongi.
"Not because of you....",said Hoseok, hugging him.
"Guys...,Calm. We have to be strong. Yoongi hyung, they mean equally to us. Jimin-ah.... You didn't kill them. Polo, Tae's gonna be okay, alright everyone?",said Jungkook.
"But how do we get them?",asked Hoseok.

The pack had intense panicking, prevailing in their hearts and veins....

Alpine covered her mouth and sat down on the floor....

"Al... Do you think the same as me?"
"But what is the answer?! It's harder than our History exam."
"What answer?",asked Yoongi.
"The alphanumeric pattern...."

Jungkook also sat down on the door and massaged his temples. Jimin covered his face with his hands, elbows resting on his thighs as he arched his body weight towards the hands.

Namjoon sat down on the floor beside Hoseok and clutched his hands, reassuring him to have his pulses down.

"All that I see infront of me is completely black. I'm vision less. I don't have a.... a single idea on what to do...!",said Alpine, her voice rising with frustration.
"Al, Al... You can do that....",said Polo, massaging her shoulders to relax her.
"Al...",called out Aries.
"Hmm..",hummed Alpine.
"Can this be a logical reasoning question?",asked Aries.
"Logical reasoning?",asked Jimin, raising his head.
"Yes. The way we used to have in our mathematics and science Olympiads. Remember? Al.., you remember NSO and IMO papers?"

Alpine looked up at Jungkook. Jungkook got the meaning of her actions and quickly looked for a pen and a paper.

"Hyung you have any pen or paper?",asked Jungkook.
"Pen... Yes...",said Hoseok hurrying to his room which was in a better condition. He rummaged inside his reading desk and took out a notepad and a pen.

Jimin felt the presence of extra eyes.

"Wait....",said Jimin, standing up and walking slowly towards the door to find a gravely injured man.

Jimin's bullet had hit him.

"Kill him...",said Aries, quite nonchalantly.
"Wait. Don't. Bring him to us...", said Yoongi.

Jimin pulled him inside to the others.

"Alpine, pen and paper...",said Hoseok, handing her the notepad and pen.
"Thanks."
"Wait Al...",said Jungkook, pulling the man to the kitchen and undressing him.
"What's he upto?",asked Alpine with a disgusted face, unsure of her betrothed's action.