NZ

"Hello dear travellers, this is the captain speaking, we're soon to land. Please buckle up your seat belts and do not use any electronic device. Please do not rush to get down as we land. Thank you. Enjoy your journey to New Zealand.", announced the captain.

"Yoongi hyung, wake up, we're here.",said Hoseok, shaking Yoongi lightly to wake him up..
"Hmm.. getting up..",said Yoongi while yawning.
"Ms. Polo?",Jin called for his secretary.
"Yup? I'm preparing for the land..", answered Polo
"Okay..."

.......

The plane landed safely as people on board, started getting down.

"Aaahh...",said Namjoon while stretching a little.
"We're here...",said Polo joyfully
"You told Aries is sending someone to pick us..",said Jin
"Yeah lemme call her..."

He called Aries but Aries didn't pick it.

"Yes?"
"Hello it's Namjoon, Aries...?"
"Oh Namjoon, it's me Alpine. Aries is in the bathroom. Have you guys landed already?"
"Oh Alpine, Yes we landed just a few minutes ago. Aries said she's sending someone..."
"Oh yeah she has sent Riki. Maybe he'll introduce himself as Niki. Whatever though. Ya' all coming to Aries's place right?"
"Yeah. We'll spend time there. Jet lag you know."
"Yeah familiar to it. I'll once again call Niki to inform.."
"Okay. Bye."
"Annyeong.."

Namjoon laughed at how hard she tried to speak Korean. After a moment two young boys came to Namjoon.

"Is this Mr. Kim Namjoon?",asked one of the boys.
"Yes. Who's it?"
"I'm Niki, I mean Riki Nishimura. And this is Park Sunghoon. Aries ma'am sent us."
"Oh. Yeah I was informed. Guys... Over here..",said Namjoon waving a hand at the others to come.
"Yep..?",asked Hoseok
"This is Riki and Sunghoon. They're here to pick us.",said Namjoon while introducing the boys as they bowed a little.
"Okay. So to Aries's?",asked Yoongi
"Yes.",said Sunghoon.

They all walked to their car and Sunghoon sat on the driving seat. Niki sat next to Sunghoon as the visitors sat on the back seat.

"It's Hyundai right?",said Hoseok
"Yeah.",said Sunghoon
"So how old are you two..?",asked Namjoon, trying to start a conversation
"I'm 15 and he's 18",said Niki
"Oh. So Riki is Japanese I guess..",said Polo
"And you're American I guess..", replied Niki
"Yeh! I'm Polo, Polo Winchester."
"I am Riki Nishimura but I go by Niki here."
"I use my birth name only.",said Sunghoon
"Okay..",said Polo
"Joon have you ever visited Aries here? She's been here for over two years..",said Jin
"No I never visited. It's my first time in New Zealand. Before when Aries had holidays, she came.", replied Namjoon

The rest of the drive was awkwardly silent as the younger students were insecure of speaking to their elders.

They reached Aries's apartment.

"Okay Namjoon-ssi we'll now be going. Have a great stay here.",said Sunghoon
"Good bye. Drive safely."
"Sure. Good bye others..",said Niki as Sunghoon started the engine and drove away.

----

"Let's get in..",said Namjoon

Namjoon pressed the bell. Half a moment later the door opened revealing a girl who seemed to have korean blood because of her features.

Jin stared at her.

"Umm excuse me but I came for Aries.. umm I mean..",said Namjoon
"Oh is it Namjoon?",she asked
"Yes... Is Aries here?",he asked
"Yes. I'm Trisha, Trisha Throndsen. Nice to meet you. Please come in."

Namjoon smilled as they entered.

"Ariee..., Namjoon's here.",said Trisha

Aries came out of her room and went straight to Namjoon.