Serenity before the Viva

"Trisha...., You here?"
"Yeah... You haven't finished your food yet? It'll get cold..."
"I didn't wanna eat..."
"You have to eat..."
"I won't..."
"I'll force you too..."

I sat beside him and took the plate from him and started feeding him.

(End of Trisha's POV)

(Jin's POV)

She took my plate from my hands and started to feed me everything on the plate. I kept staring at her even though my mouth didn't stop moving.

I was amazed. I never saw her in a dress like that and her smile....

No one ever made me eat, even when I was a kid. I lost my family, I was fortunate enough to get Y/n but then she went away....

Fate has given me another opportunity. But she was my Destiny...

I am still in a fix on whether to take the opportunity or wait for my destiny. Can destinies change?

Everytime she comes near me, I fall for her. I like everything about her but I'm afraid.

What if I finally find Y/n?
What will happen to Trisha then?

I don't want her to get hurt...

To be honest, I am already in love with her but I fear rejection...

I hope my fate doesn't make me lose her too and again get abandoned.

"And done...",said Trisha as she fed me the last spoon of the rice.

I was looking awestruckly at her.

"What? Why you looking like that huh?",said Trisha

I nodded and answered,"Nothing it's just that I didn't see you wear this kind of dress..."
"Is it looking bad on me?"
"No... You look pretty..."
"Thank you..., So you must be bored.  They said they'll discharge you this evening..."
"I'll go...?"
"Yes. And to my house. The reporters are like raiding the hotel..."
"Umm... But..."
"Don't worry, I'll talk to Al. She won't mind and if needed I'm sending her to Jungkook's, I'm the older one afterall..."

I laughed at how the step sisters love eachother so much that they're almost dieing without the other....

I wish I also had one...

"So you be here for a while, I'll go prepare the papers for your leave..."
"Okay..."

She closed the door and went outside. I wanted to keep staring at her but I dozzed off...

(End of Jin's POV)

(Aries's POV)

It was already her 8:30 and I rushed out of the house to Jisoo's house.

(A/n:Choi Jisu was Lia from ITZY, with Jisoo I meant Blackpink's Kim Jisoo)

I had to talk to my attorney, Kim Jennie. Jennie was Jisoo's younger sister and Jisoo was my friend.

I didn't want Trisha to do everything alone and I feared letting Alpine know. Alpine gets anxious about Trisha's well being. It had to be me to stand beside my Besties. Trisha loves Jin and I know that. I don't care about Y/n, all that I know is Trisha loves Jin and now Jin is owned by Trisha. That's it.

-----

I reached Jisoo's house and rang the bell. Jisoo opened the door for me.

"Aries... You so early?"
"I have an urgency with Jennie..."
"Oh! Come in, Come in... Kai...come down..."

Jisoo called Kai downstairs. Kai was Jisoo's Friend Lea's younger brother.

(A/n: Kai stands for Huening Kai, Lea is his older sister and not Lia from ITZY)