Peaceful Solitude Before The Dawn....

(Narrator's POV)

The sound of the distinct gunshots, fired consecutively, filled the atmosphere of agony and intense sorrow.

The already in pain Y/n feared for Alpine,Aries,Polo as well as the their beaux.

Even though Jungkook and Alpine were trained shooters, Dr. Lee was a criminal.

How long can common people fight a criminal?

A loud shout echoed in the stairwell.

"Taehyung-ah!", screamed Jimin

"Taehyung? What happened to him?", murmured Y/n.

"Shit!", cursed Jungkook

Namjoon and Jimin quickly picked Taehyung up and took him to the room Jin was.

Apparently Dr. Lee tried to hit Jk but failed because of Aries, suddenly pushing him off the stairs, and instead, the shot's direction got diverted towards Alpine.

In an attempt to save Alpine, his bestie's girl, Taehyung pulled Alpine towards Polo and the shot hit him instead.

"Taehyung?!", exclaimed Y/n...
"Taehyung!!!",shouted Polo.

Hoseok rushed towards the room and opened Taehyung's shoes.

He was trained to deal with such situations for 'in-case..'

Taehyung grumbled as Hoseok slowly removed Taehyung's left shoe and noticed that the bullet actually hit the metal part of his shoe and not exactly his foot even though the sudden extreme heat and vibration created on the shoe because of the bullet hitting it, hurted Taehyung's toes and ankle.

Jin was still lieing lifelessly. Pale and cold, his appearance could easily fool a person into thinking him to be some martyred God.

Taehyung smiled to assure the rest of them and asked Y/n to see if she knew something that could lessen the poison currently flowing in his body.

"Seokjin....",said Trisha, her head low, eyes red and puffed from crying; wanted to die with her love of life.

The rest stared at them silently, as if a cat had got their tongues.

Jin's chest was wet with Trisha's tears. It was too late to take Jin to the hospital and no doctor would also be available at 1:00 because of the night curfew.

God was being mean to Y/n...

"Maybe.....",Hoseok stopped
mid-sentemce, afraid to tell them that he thought Jin died.

Namjoon purssed his lips, trying hard to not cry over his best friend's lifeless body. Aries hugged him, knowing that her man was very emotional and sensitive in reality.

Alpine and Jungkook hung their heads low, unsure of everything.

Even Jimin was blank for the first time.

Polo was devastated as much as Taehyung was.

Unknowingly Taehyung had developed a starnge brotherly feelings towards Jin.

"I know Hobi....",said Trisha with a sore voice.

The rest forced themselves from tearing up at the sight of their hardwork's failure.

"Lemme just be on his lips for the last time as the person he died for. Just for once. Last time....",said Y/n.

The rest remained quiet as Y/n bent down to reach Jin's face and said,
"I'm not just your Trisha. I'm your Y/n. I will always be. I love you."