Is it my heart?

"Hey, Hyung, wake up. I've got you some food. Eat it...",said Hobi as he tried to wake me up.

I apparently took a nap after listening to Trisha sing for me. Her voice is angelic. If I was to compliment the three Bestie, they all had melodious voices. But I had a strange affection for Trisha's one.

I looked around in search of Trisha but it was only me and Hobi in the room.

"Trisha ain't here? Where's Trisha?"
"No. She went to her house to get fresh. She'll come after an hour after changing."
"Okay.."
"Now eat your food. I'll be outside. I'm not allowed to stay here for more than one hour. I'll also go to the hotel and change when Trisha returns. Call me when you finish eating..."

I nodded and Hobi left the room, closing the door behind him. I stared at my lunch and fidgedted with the rice using my spoon.

I wasn't in a great mood to eat. Trisha's absence was feeling like a huge piece of me was missing..

When will you come?

I kept on staring at the door until it opened......

(End of  Jin's POV)

(Jungkook's POV)

It was already afternoon and Alpine was still concerned for Trisha. I went to her and hugged her as she was making us something for breakfast.

"Al..., Why ya so worried?"
"You saw the news?"
"No.. ,what happened?"
"Breaking News, Kim Seokjin,CEO of elite advertisement and designer brand, Star Entreprise, has been found spending time with Well known professor, Trisha Throndsen."
"Woah...!"
"Yes.."
"So what's wrong? Trisha has grown up. She ain't any baby. And plus, Jin Hyung is a great person. He's gonna keep your precious sister safe. I'm sure."
"I'm happy to know that if it was true. Look I know Trisha already has fallen for him. But you know his condition. He still loves Y/n. Trisha deserves unconditional love. Dad will be mad at me..."
"Why would he be?"
"Cause Trisha is still a baby, a vulnerable baby, to him. Trisha indeed is vulnerable and rare. I want the best for her after all that she has gone through."
"What if Trisha is the only one who can win Jin Hyung and make him forget about Y/n. Both will be happy.."
"What if not? She'll be heart broken you know..."
"Okay Al, look, what did you think of me when you fell for me?"
"Hmm... Like, what you mean?"
"You were insecure, weren't you?"
"Yeah, I wasn't sure if I was your type, I feared someone like you wouldn't like me..."
"I was also insecure. I was insecure about myself. I'm Korean, many foreigners don't like us, Asians. I didn't study science, I didn't like chemistry, I ain't as smart as you. I felt you wouldn't accept a person less educated than you. I feared rejection. I was afraid I'll not be your ideal person. I was also afraid thinking our relationship won't work out..."
"Everyone feels insecure at the beginning. When your partner loves you without focussing on your insecurities, that's true love..."
"Exactly. And it's natural. Everyone feels insecure. And even their families have doubts about the partner they choose. But you need to give them some time to figure that out. Trisha has you by her side. We might test Hyung and see ourselves if he's flawless enough for Trisha. My eyes say, he is..."
"What do you want me to understand?"
"Give them time. It's only you who can control your dad. And I will protect her..."
"Well.... That's a good idea..."
"My pleasure...",I said with a 'your honour' ending pose.

Alpine playfully punched my shoulder as she again got back to her work and I stood beside her, helping her chop the veggies.

I got it from my daddy, I got it from my daddy.......

Alpine's phone started to ring. She had Daddy by PSY as her ringtone. I suppose it was her dad calling her.

Yep..