Love Scenario

(Trisha's POV)

"Yes I love it..."
"Korean food v/s Australian food?"
"Hmm... Chinese..."

It was already evening. I didn't even understand when the time happened to pass so quickly. Today I didn't work at all. Well I should have engaged to look for Y/n but I ,for some extremely unknown reason, trust Aries and Alpine.

They must have come to know something. Anything at least.

I didn't want Jin to be sad even if less than a week was there left in his hands.

I didn't want him to be alone.

We went to one of the very famous eatery and ordered ourselves some mouth watering food with a glass of beer for each..

We were having one of the best times of our life. I've been to that place with Aries and Alpine but going with Jin was a new feeling.

A perfect Love Scenario.

"What's your fav movie?",asked Jin
"Hmm.... I love action. Avengers. Every series..."
"Wo!"
"Your?"
"Me? Hmm... I like mystery. Any detective movies..."
"Like? Have you seen Byomkesh Bakshi?"
"That's Bengali right? When I went on a trip there with Namjoon, I heard of it..."
"You really needa  see the series. That's an amazing book. My roommate introduced me to the classic Bengali movies..."
"I remember you told me about your Roommate..."
"So... How about your favourite subject?"
"Acting..."
"Maths..."
"What else...."
"Sports?"
"Football? Maybe..."
"Nado..."
"So how much Hangul do you know?"
"I never really learnt it. But I sometimes speak, unintentionally. Maybe there's some korean blood in me."
"Yeah, possible..."
"How many languages do you speak?"
"English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Yeah a little French. You?"
"I speak English, unintentional Korean, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish. While studying in Bengal, I learnt speaking Bengali. While planning to study in India, I also learnt Hindi and Punjabi. I can also speak a little Urdu cause Hindi is similar. And my roomate taught me Oodia and Sanskrit..."
"And what's the total?",asked Jin with a surprised face.
"Hmm.. 12..."
"Damn!"
"Haha..."
"Why did you learn Spanish, Chinese and Japanese...?"
"I started working in China. So I learnt Mandarin and a little Cantonese. I stayed in Japan for my PhD, that's when I learnt Japanese..."
"You were a studious kid..."
"Kinda...."
"Why?"
"I had Alpine and Aries beside me. So it helped me a lot. Only while studying, we all went to different colleges.."
"Where?"
"I studied in Presidency College, India. Al was in Seoul National University, Korea. And Aries was in Cambridge University."
"I've heard a lot about Seoul National University and Cambridge University."
"Presidency College was just one of my random picks. I once saw a sweet called the Rasgulla and I wanted to eat that. So for that I needed to go to India,Bengal. But Dad wouldn't allow as long as I didn't have a valid purpose. So I chose to study there and eat evey sweets..."
"You like eating?"
"A lot. I love cooking too. I'm the official cook at our apartment..."
"Nado..."

We kept looking around, thinking for another word.

"So... What's your dream?",I asked
"Are you asking me my future goals when I'm already 30?"
"Is it too old to do something new? Or maybe, chase an unfinished idea?"
"You say first...."

I pondered for a while before getting to a constant answer. To be honest, all that I wanted now was Him and Jin's happiness...

"I used to have a person I loved. I wish, I could meet him at least once. Maybe he'll be married or loves someone else. Maybe he never loved me. I want to meet him. And that's enough..."
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Yeah..."

Jin looked at me, his eyes so focused, don't know how he even sees..

His stil eyes, giving me an attentive feeling, was something I could die to see everyday.