Yes Daddy

(Trisha's POV)

I woke up with the smell of coffee and cheesecake and was greeted with a river of kisses on my face.

"Jin..."
"Wake up love..!"

I rubbed my eyes and woke up to see Jin's face right in front of my face, his vision peering into mine.

"My God, what you doing?",I said with a small giggle
"Questioning God why he kept me away from this beautiful face for so long."
"Ahh...! You're embarrassing me..."
"Get up. We going for breakfast."
"Where?"
"Surprise...!"
"Are the rest too?"
"Jimin and Jungkook want to go to Busan,their hometown. Alpine is going with Jungkook. Namjoon and Aries have already left for Namjoon's house. Taehyung and Polo are accompanying Hobi to Bukchon Hanok Village."
"Yoongi?"
"I sent him to Gwanju early today. Jiwoo-ssi will take care of him."
"Who's she?"
"Hobi's noona.."
"Oh!"
"Get up....!"
"So you're asking me out?",I said in a joking tone
"Well actually, I'm not asking. I'm declaring. I am taking you out!",he said with a stress on the last 'am'.

I smiled and got up to do all my regular chores. I looked at the clock, it was 10:00 am. I dressed up in a long light peach, coton dress. I topped it with a black jacket, carried a scarf and left my hair open and wore white shoes.

 I topped it with a black jacket, carried a scarf and left my hair open and wore white shoes

(A/n: Guess who this woman is...)

Although the dress belonged to me, the black jacket was Alpine's and I hope my bestie doesn't mind that. Even if she does, do I care?

Nope. Not at all!

"Okay I'm ready....",I said as I came down...
"Oh! Yeah let's go.",said Jin
"Y/n-ah, you know...",said Alpine
"Safe Journey!"

Alpine smiled and left Jin's house. Jimin also followed them.

"How will they travel?",I asked Jin
"I gave them two of my cars...!"
"How many do you even have?"
"Umm... Like 13-14 SUVs and maybe 2 Lamborghinis. Yeah 2 Mercedes and 1 Audi. It's still less."

I blinked repeatedly. This man would indeed give me a heartattack soon. Like if we add all of the cars to total up, it's 19 cars approx.

"So my Queen, I'll be taking you out for a date in my home country in my sports car, Mercedes."
"That's too much. I prefer walking...!"
"What a funny joke...!"
"Not funny. Why'd you buy so many cars? Okay you're rich and you have an interest but 4-5 is enough for a man to travel in...."
"Mianh Mamacita... May we go?"

I pursed my lips in a straight line as he widened his eyes to give a cute look.

He got on one knee and forwarded his hand.

"Shall we?",he said like a prince asking his princess for a dance.
"Yeah...!",I said putting my hand in his grip.

He smiled and got up. We walked out to the parking and he took out his car, opening the door for me first and then walking over to the other side to sit on the driver's seat.