Epilogue: Echo

Bip......

"Wake up...",said a sweet voice as bright as the sun, to a guy lieing on the bed.
"Ah!Jagiyo.., please let me sleep.",said Jin
"Rise and shine sir. It's already 5:00 AM. Wake up or you'll get late for your gym.",said the girl.
"I won't go today.",whinned Jin.
"Hey kid stop whinning, get up now.",said another pale skinned boy.
"Kay, but I want chicken sandwiches for breakfast.",said Jin

Jin stretched his limb and sat up, his eyes still half closed. Y/n hugged her love tight as Jin smiled and ruffled
Y/n's hair.

It felt like any other day just this time he had a new friend, a new life.

"You know Y/n-ah, life is way better with you laying next to me..."
"Of course bed is our best friend. I really love sleeping...."
"In your embrace...."
"Yup, in your embrace."
"What news about Chong-ho?"
"The court will give a hearing based on all the evidences today. Probably will be sentenced to death."
"Who's fighting the case?"
"Namjoon and Taehyung. They have Al's advantage."
"Haha... My brother and Bestie...",said Jin, cracking a sweet laugh.
"Get up...",said Y/n smiling at him.
"Yeah..."

..........

"Order,Order... P'yong Chong-ho, CEO of the present Uni-K is charged with capital penalty, that is ,sentenced to death under the terms of Article 101.",declared the judge, breaking the nib of the pen.
"Thank you your honour.",said Namjoon's advocate.

The executers pulled Chong-ho to the execution room.

Chong-ho lost the game.

...........

"Congratulations! After a month, it's finally over.",cheered Polo.

All of the 11 of us smiled, entering McDonald's to celebrate the day.

"Tae...",said Jimin, smirking at him.
"TaeTae...", Jungkook playfully hit Taehyung.
"Y-yeah...!"
"Do it!"
"Hmm...",said Taehyung taking in a deep breath.

He walked to Polo and except for her, all knew what was going to happen.

"Polo Winchester, my love, will you give me the pleasure of cherishing you in every circumstance and staying with you forever?",he said, getting on one knee and finally taking out the ring which he has been longing to give Polo.
"Yes! Yes! Yassss!!!",said Polo, wearing the ring and jumping in excitement..
"Wooohooooh!",the Maknaes cheered.

Taehyung got up and planted a little kiss on Polo's lips and blushed.

"Okay boys and girls, food is here!",said Namjoon, bring two trays along with Hoseok and Yoongi.
"What did we miss?",said Hoseok playfully.
"Proposal!",said Jungkook, giggling his signature bunny smile.

The team sat down and started eating. 

Jin sat facing Y/n.

Jin held Y/n's hands, enjoying the humid summer.

"Hmm?"
"You know, I wanna adorn your left hand with a diamond. You think you can be mine?"
"What?"
"Gwan Y/n, will you marry me?",he said, turning his hand to reveal a beautiful diamond ring, an engagement ring.

 You think you can be mine?""What?""Gwan Y/n, will you marry me?",he said, turning his hand to reveal a beautiful diamond ring, an engagement ring

"Ji-"
"Hmm..."
"Yes!",she said.

He passed the ring on her slender finger and the juniors looked at us.

They stared in eachother's eyes, enjoying every moment. The two bent their bodies, their lips meeting their soulmates, exploring the sweetness.

A kiss of pure love with no lust,no ecstasy, no greed, no pride. A kiss of purity, affection and love.

All the couples looked at eachother and smiled, Jimin was supposed to feel lonely but Jungkook handed him Taehyung's phone.

"What?"
"Check...",said Alpine.
"Hey!!!",said Yui.
"Yui?"
"Miss me?"
"Yeah..."
"I'll be home soon. Appa is good now."
"That's good."
"Yup, enjoy..."
"Love you..."

"So team, what's the plan?",asked Yoonseok-ssi.
"Appa you?",asked Yoongi.
"Yep my boy. Just here for a coffee..."
"Who comes to McDonald's to drink coffee?",frowned Yoongi.
"Me..."

The group had a new dad joke teller, Jin's competitor they said.

"So what's your plans...?",asked the older one again.
"Plans on what?",asked Taehyung.
"About getting married. Who's first?"
"Well actually...",said Jungkook as he and his betrothed had a rush of blood to their cheeks.
"Oh well they were already supposed to get married this December...",said Y/n.
"Yeah...",said Alpine.
"Then us...",said Namjoon.
"In January...",said Jin.
"Hyung?",said Hoseok, looking at Yoongi.
"Yup. Appa, I don't know if you'll accept this or not but I'm not straight. I love Hobi..."
"That's such a good news. I'm proud to know you found your soulmate."
"Then us!",said Hoseok.
"Jin Hyung, who? You or me?",asked Taehyung.
"You...",said Jin.
"March!",said Polo.
"And what about you Princess? When will you two?",asked Yoonseok-ssi.
"We're waiting, alone, no more...",said Jin.
"I waited alone..",said Hoseok.
"We waited alone...",said Alpine.
"All of us waited alone for someone, something. We were all alone.",said Namjoon.
"And so we'll get together forever on the day we started alone...",said Y/n.
"15th May, the start of waiting alone...",said Jin.
"15th May shall be the end of waiting alone....."

..............

"Life's life an echo right? We all fight some wars worth nothing. We're sometimes worlds apart. Sometimes it's better for both to surrender. We've been going back and forth, like an echo...",said Y/n, the former principal of God's children's institution, owned by her and her husband.

"That was an amazing story ma'am.",chirped the little children, excited to know a lifestory like an action movie.
"Who's the writer ma'am?"
"Writer? my sister and my best friend."
"Alpine and Aries.?",asked another kid.
"Mhmm.."
"Where's he, Jin, now? What are Alpine and Aries doing?",asked another curious boy.
"Alpine and Aries are probably running in the meadows of a beautiful place with their soulmates. And Jin, he's in a better place they say."
"And Jimin? Taehyung? Polo? Yoongi? Hoseok? Why didn't they come?"
"They're all together there...",said the old lady, getting up from her chair and walking to her shelf.
"So are you alone now?"
"Me? Nope. Jin, he's still around, just like he promised. It's soon gonna be my time to go to them..."
"Then will you forget us?",asked a kid, getting disheartened.
"I'll never forget you all. Now go, your parents are waiting alone...",she said, smiling at the little children.
"Okay!!! Bye ma'am!",all the kids chirped and went out.

The old lady at the age of 80, who now read stories to small children on Sundays, walked to her bedroom and layed down.

"So, how was the day?",asked Jin, his appearance faint enough to be transparent. He layed beside her.
"Good..."
"Are you ready to come?"
"Yeah...",she said, closing her eyes....

"Let's go to the rest...."
"Hmm.... This was my story,

WAITING ALONE......"

____________________________________

.......THE END.......

___________________________________

Hey guys

SO

Our story has now officially ended...
And we're officially at the end..

It's been so good to write this story.

It was a new experience and I hope it was worth all the time you spent on it.

Anyways, scroll to the last for the questions...