Eoroshin

(Jin's POV)

The room around me was pitch dark. The vision infront of me with eyes opened and with eyes closed, appeared the same to me.

The room was suffocating me. I am sensitive to strong smells. And the room had an unfamiliar strong smell.

I got my head steady and realised I was kidnapped. Yes, I a fully grown man of 30 was kidnapped.

But right now, my importance was
Y/n.

"Y/n-ah?"

I got no replies. My heart was sinking inside me. Either they didn't kidnapp her or she's not with me. If it's the first case, I'm okay with it.

I tried to move my body and felt a pull on my neck. I was chained to the wall.

I could sense the presence of another person in the dark as a soft hand landed on my hard hands.

I know it belongs to Y/n.

"Jin...",said Y/n.
"Y/n-ah?",I asked, trying to turn my head towards the source of the sound but groaned because of the sharp pull.
"Jin... Jin... don't move..."
"Ouah!"
"You okay?"
"Uhmm... Mmm.."
"Don't move. They chained you..."
"You...?"
"I'm not chained."
"Thank God.."
"Wait... Lemme untie you..."
"But I can't see anything...."
"Wait...",she said, clicking something small as a tiny light lit around her neck.

I turned to see what it was and found that the tiny blue stone on her necklace was glowing.

"Is that a bulb?"
"No but under it I do have a bulb attached.",she said, pulling her necklace close to my neck, around the chain and hacking it with something sharp.
"What are you using?"
"My necklace. It has a small knife for self defence."
"A necklace has these feature....",I said, pondering on who made the necklace. The thing was that, was that knife sharp enough to cut through the metal chain?
"Done..",said Y/n, pulling the chain off my neck.
"Done? What knife is it?"
"A thin wedge shaped obsidian stone. It's thrice as sharp as a diamond and between the range of 1000-5000 times to a razor."
"Wha-",I was shocked.
"Now where do you think Tae is?"
"Did they take Tae too?"
"Yeah. I was conscious the whole time. They couldn't make me smell chloroform. Tae is also here."
"Where can Tae be...? Where are we?"
"2/7 Garden Street..."
"Abandoned building... How do you know?"
"My necklace serves a lot. I have sent the rest our location. We just need to be together. They can track me, not you..."
"I bet it's made by you three.."
"Yep. Come on let's exit from here..."

We started heading out of the room, slowly, keeping our senses alert.

"We don't even know where to look...", whisper shouted Y/n.
"Come here, you see there, there's someone in here, behind the bars. Let's see who..."
"Okay......"

(End of Jin's POV)

(Taehyung's POV)

"Woke up...?",said an unfamiliar heavy voice.

I fluttered open my eyes and everything around me was dark except for the centre of the room. A man, covered in everything black, sat facing to me.

My hands and feet were tied with ropes.

I ignored his question. I might not be as educated as Jimin but I was smart enough to understand that I was being kept hostage.

"Woke up?",the person repeated.

I didn't answer for the second time.

"Can't you here me?"
"Can't you see?",I spat at him.
"Hmm... So you woke up. Could have kept sleeping. Now you have to see pain..."
"You can't see pain. It's an abstract emotion which can only be felt...."
"Seems like abandoning you did help you. You should be grateful to me..."
"Me? I should be grateful to whom? Someone who doesn't even bother to bring up his child and hopes on his undisputed property...", By now I knew who he was. He was my alleged father.
"Hmm... So you know who I am..",he said with a teasing voice, a voice that was taunting me.
"I don't think answering you is necessary...."
"And I don't think keeping you alive is necessary..."
"And what do you think, you'll own my property because you're that father who never even knew I was alive?!",I raised my heavy voice at him.
"Of course I will. After all you and I share the same blood...."
"Hah! As if you can. I have my own registered will. You can't...",I said, laughing at the same time.
"What if I say I'll kill your nominee as well?"
"Shut up! Dare touch her you...!"
"Shut up..., That word hurts you know..",he said in a dramatic way, putting his hand on his chest.