Together

The sun rays hit us on our faces, entering through the pores of the curtains. My room was filled with Jin's coffee scent.

The cool breeze hit our bare bodies, indicating us that it wasn't too late yet.

I checked around to see the clock that hung above the door to my room. It was 5:45.

The sound of the waves could be heard ,from my 5th floor room, that splashed near the shore, miles far from our house.

I felt Jin's breath on the crook of my neck. I smiled a little. He was shirtless, his arms wrapped around my waist and my back and his chest in high proximity.

I had a very sweet night with us close to eachother, keeping the other warm the whole night even though that was just like 4 hours. He moved a little and opened his eyes.

"Good Morning Babe...",I said
"Morning...",said Jin as he planted a soft peck on my forehead.

He released me from his hug and sided away to lie down straight. I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom, making a messy ponytail with my hair.

I brushed my teeth and put on my face mask and bath robe. I went to the kitchen to prepare some food. Before that I opened Alpine's room to see both Alpine and Aries sleeping like two innocent babies..

Well only I know that they don't have the word "innocent" in their devil dictionary.

I took out some vegetables out of the refrigerator and started washing them. After thoroughly washing them I went to the wash basin and cleaned my face...

"Perfect. Now back to work...",I said to myself.

As I was about to cook I heard footsteps, a pair of feet larger than Alpine. Jin.

"Hey...",said Jin
"Hey.....",I cooed
"Cooking I see.."
"Yeah..."
"Wanna cook together?"
"Sure..."

Jin stood behind me, his abbs hitting my body. He trapped me between his toned arms and the kitchen counter.

We were cutting the vegetables together. Cooking with Alpine would always end up her ordering me and me working the shit out of me. And Aries...? Don't even talk of her. The messiest chef in the whole world. She'll make edible arrangements but if you look inside the kitchen....

Let's not talk about something that'll make you puke while cooking delicacies.

I heard more footsteps and some faint giggles.

The Satans are awake. They don't get up before 8:30 and today? Very exciting work to annoy the oldest, isn't it?

"Wooooohhhh!!",cheered Alpine and Aries..

Jin quickly let go off me and turned around to face them but I was quicker to come and hide his body.

"Hey you two! Stop eyeing my man!",I said...
"Not eyeing your man but your relationship....",said Aries dramatically..
"Hey, hey let's go.. Let them be in their sweet little lovey dovey moment. Don't mess up the food though. Going to Aries's...",said Alpine

Alpine and Aries left us alone in my apartment.

I excused myself to Alpine's room to fetch her bluetooth speaker and played Love U by Monsta X.

Believe me, I am a diehard Monobebe...

The handsome Jin and I started to dance to the song while still cooking.

I knew this moment wasn't lasting forever. Jin was soon going to leave me and go to a place I can't reach easily.

(Flashback)