1

Present Time.

Camila stares blankly at the night sky full of stars while sitting on the lawn chair of the balcony in her condo. She was like this after knowing that Lauren is pregnant and the father is Brad. It hurts her to the core and she became numb after knowing the news thru text that Ally her best friend and Dinah Jane confirmed that Lauren is indeed pregnant. While staring at the night sky she didn't notice that her tears had fallen wetting her cheeks. She loves Lauren but what can she do if the damage is already done? Lauren chooses to ignore her feelings and goes to her religious beliefs that only a man can marry a woman, she don't know too if Lauren had the same feeling towards her and she can't do anything about all of it, she had no other choice but to let her go and move on with her life.

Then her pager number rang and a voice can be heard in the background: Ms Karla, it's me Normani, I don't know where you are but I need you right now, your mom needs you, please go home, Madam Sinu...she's in the hospital right now, please come home before it's too late, I don't know what to do anymore so please, come home..." and it cut off.

Camila contacted Normani to its cellular but never spoke then hung up but Normani knows that it was Camila because Normani herself only give her personal number to those person she knows. So after that day Normani always leave a message to her trying and hoping to talk to her but Camila never accepted her calls.

Camila closes her eyes tight and sob uncontrollably.

---------

4yrs ago....

Karla Estrabao or rather Camila Cabello, the name she choose so that her mother and Normani, the secretary and also who became her sister, will not know where she exactly is. She roamed her eyes at the large and wide building of Miami U. She just arrived 1 week ago and immediately processed her forged documents so that she can enter and go to school as Camila Cabello taking the course of Computer Engineering where she is good at. Actually there's no need for her to take the course since it's her specialty it's just that she wanted it and feel what it feels like to enter in a normal school like a normal teenager. Since she was a kid she was home schooled, taught by her mother and later on by teachers, different professional teachers that is good in everything when it comes to computer, not just that, she knew mixed martial arts too, for her self-defense because in the future when she's ready to take over the ETG someone or rival company will surely want to take her down, if not thru business then it will be physical by kidnapping her and it's possible in every way. About her father, her father who we will not be named left them when she was 4yrs old, later divorced by her mother, so she didn't know much about her father. Her full name when she was born was Camila Karla Estrabao Cabello, which later renamed by Sinu's order to Karla Estrabao, forgetting the name of Camila Cabello. She knew that her mother will hate the name Camila Cabello so she brought that name up so she can be free.

Now, she left her motorbike in the parking lot of a dine-in restaurant which is near by the school, she walked the path through there, stuffing both hands to the pocket of her leather jacket. Wearing her black leather jacket, white plain shirt in the inside, her faded black ripped jeans and her white Nike shoes, her brunette hair was tied in a lose bun, wearing the ID of her chosen university. She was excited but when she noticed the eyes of those women and men it will not be easy as it seems to be. She sighed and stepped inside the entrance of Miami U. Those eyes that she hated is still looking at her and she knew that they're judging her, she almost forgot that Miami City is bound by religious belief that's why she's here, but she don't care, it's her life and no one will ever change that.

She was near the building when she heard a ball fast approaching, because of her training she enhanced her hearing sense and based on the tailwind it was near at 4secs, fast approaching her so she took a step from right and catches the ball from her left hand. It spins against her palm then she grips it in order for it to stop then she stared at it, a baseball ball. She looked up and saw a woman wearing a red baseball jersey uniform saying Soar Miami U and a number 16 on the right chest, a raven haired that was tied in a tight ponytail, her head was covered by a baseball cap and she's holding a bat. She shifted her eyes and those eyes are still there waiting for her to make a mistake so instead of giving it to the woman who wears #16 she step back her right foot and throw the ball hard back to the field. She didn't care if the woman frowned at her, it's better if she made that first impression, she doesn't want that kind of attitude. Based on her training, the behaviour of each person will adapt thru environment and she's 100% sure that #16 is the same as those guys, judging her. She spun to her heels and headed to the building not caring what they think of her, but she's sure that the #16 was mad at her and she don't care even a single bit because for her they're all the same.