11

"MS Karla, Mrs Lewis-Dane is ready to see you," Normani reported.

Camila, still in closed eyes, nodded then lazily press a button, "let her in."

"Copy, Ms Karla."

Camila took a deep breath waiting for Mrs Lewis-Dane to enter her office then she heard an opening of the door then she sighed.

"Good afternoon, Ms Karla."

"Good afternoon, Mrs Lewis-Dane," and she motion for her to sit down, "have a seat."

"Thank you, Ms Karla," and she took a seat on the front glass table of Camila.

"I'm glad that you finish your 2nd report of this day, I assume."

"Just in the nick of time," and she handed the folder where the report is.

Camila accepted it then she opened the folder flipping it by pages, "uhm—" and she gulped because she's about to ask question about Lauren, earlier, Kirsten informed her this morning about Lauren Jauregui, the new President of the accounting department and started to work immediately, "how's—Ms Jauregui..?"

"Wow you pronounce her surname well, Ms Karla," and she earned a look from Camila, "sorry," and she cleared her throat then spoke again, "Ms J is fine, taking her pace when she's working, but there's a little problem."

"What is it?"

"Because of that 'pace' of her work, she forgot to take her break in the morning, I needed to inform her about lunch because it's nearly lunch time and she's not stopping yet."

Then out of nowhere heard a feminine voice saying: I don't want to lose my pace because if I did I will surely lose it and that's back to zero, so, no Camz. 'Camz, who said it?' then she look at to Kirsten, "then remind her again later when it's break time."

"Copy, Ms Karla."

"She's not comfortable, am I right?"

"Yes, she's not even sitting on the chair instead she used the couch and the small table, I even saw Mr Johan's plaque face down on the table."

"That's an indication that she's not comfortable," and sighed, "I know Mrs Kirsten that watching the new President is not the scope of your work but it's a favour that I'm asking you, even just reminding her, that'll be enough."

"Of course, Ms Karla, I will do it and besides she's fun of having around and I will not have to worry anymore because accounting department is in good hands."

"Do you think she can handle the 1 and 2?"

"Based on how she works, yes, she can handle it well."

Camila nodded, "okay then, soon I will let her handle 1 and 2."

"Okay, Ms Karla, that'll be better."

And they continue to converse about the report.

***

LAUREN kept pacing back and forth on her office, documents on her hands while looking at Kirsten's office and after a few minutes of waiting for her, she finally saw her walking at its own office so she immediately went to her office. She knocked when she got there and Kirsten motion for her to come in.

"It's good to see you here," Kirsten said, "did you lock your office?"

"Yes, habit of mine."

"Good, what is it?"

"Some few questions," and she approached the table.

"Sure, lay it on."

"I don't know but please confirm this," and she showed the documents, placing it separately, three documents on her left and 2 documents on her right, "earlier I found some documents in the office placed in the folders that was on the book shelf hide in magazines, I noticed something in this documents and I want you to confirm it."