16

LAUREN was sure that she felt tired all of a sudden, like she was pulled from her usual energy down to being tired, her body suddenly felt exhaustion. She heard voices too that is nearby so she slowly opened her eyes. Once her eyes fully opened it was blurry at first but she saw Dinah looking towards her mumbling something that she didn't understand until it all was clear.

"Ralph, how are you feeling?"

"F-Fine...," she replied, still weak and she roamed her eyes around, all of them are present, Ally, Justin, Normani, Ariana was there too and beside her is a beautiful blonde comforting Ariana, maybe she was Taylor, Ariana's fiancée and her eyes landed on Camila, looking at her worriedly then back to Dinah, "w-what happened...?" and she slowly got up and Dinah helped her up, putting a fluffy pillow on her back until she was fully rested.

The blonde woman answered, "you were drugged, you might feel exhausted but you'll be fine."

"Here Ralph, drink this," and Dinah help Lauren drink the glass of water.

Lauren drank it slowly until it was empty and she sighed, closing her eyes.

Then Dinah whispered, "Walz, saves you..."

Lauren's eyes widened and stared shyly at Camila who is now talking to Taylor, "how did you know?"

It was Ally who replied, "we exactly don't know what happened but Normani is rush coming towards us back to the conference room and told us that you're being kidnapped and Mila saw you with Theodore then Dinah went up to the conference room told us that ETG was locked down arresting some employees."

Dinah nodded in agreement.

"But... a cleaning staff—" and she stopped.

"It must him, Theodore targeted you," Ally said.

"Oh my God..."

"They are all now imprisoned inside the vicinity of ETG," Ally continued.

"And Ralph we bring your things here."

"Where are we?"

And Dinah leaned in to Lauren and whispered, "in your future wife's mansion."

And Lauren looked at to Dinah, blushing. She looked at to where she saw Camila but she's not there anymore including Normani.

"Lauren, hey are you okay now?"

And Lauren saw Ariana and she nodded, "yes, I am now okay."

"That's good, it really terrified me after Normani called me, Cami never leaves you and immediately called Taylor," and she pointed Taylor, "that's my fiancée, she's a doctor, also Cami's doctor."

And Lauren nodded and looked down.

"You need more rest," and Ariana helped Lauren lied down again, "close now your eyes and leave the rest to us, okay? You're safe now."

And Lauren nodded and closed her eyes, getting more sleep.

***

"WHAT'S wrong, Mila?" Normani asked when she found Camila on the front porch of the mansion after it left.

"I drag Lauren to this and because of my carelessness she almost got hurt," she said clenching her fists.

"Oh God no," and she shook her head, "don't you ever fault yourself, will you? You did all you can and it's not only Lauren who you saved but all the employees in ETG, their families, me, Dinah, Ally and Justin, all of us Mila."

"It's still my responsibilities, you know."

"And you immediately address it, you even kicked the asses of those big headed military officials, with just that, before it got big, you stopped it."