2

CAMILA was doing her morning routine which is jogging at 4am when she noticed someone is following her so she slowed down and tilted her head to the back and she saw Ally's friend, the tall blonde woman she bumped on the hallway yesterday, she frowned when she saw her.

"Are you following me?"

"I am not, you're just on my route."

"Really, huh?" so she took another route but the tall blonde woman still followed her, "you're really are following me," she said stopping on her tracks deciding to confront for what reasons.

"I didn't know that you jogged I'm just surprised that's all, is this the reason why you know how to fight?"

Camila sighed, "I didn't fight them, I just defended myself."

"Defending, fighting, same scenarios, fighting."

Camila rolled her eyes, "why are you following me?" and she jogged again.

"I wanted to ask some question," then followed.

"What is it?" then the blonde woman jogged beside her.

"Are you trying to influence Ally?"

"Ally Brooke?" and she saw her nod, "influence her?" and she shook her head, "no, why would I? It's not my fault if she wanted to approach me, she wanted to be friends and I accept it , what's wrong with that?"

"No, nothing's wrong with that."

"Then the conversation is over," she was about to jogged away when the tall blonde woman stopped her, "what now?"

"I will hurt you if you hurt Ally."

Camila smirked, "when did you see me hurt Ally?" and she saw her shook its head, "then there's no way I will hurt her, I will not do that, Ally is sweet, why would I defend her if in the end I will hurt her?"

"I know."

Camila sighed then said, "wanna go jogging? I know a route."

"If there's nothing wrong with that."

"Of course, none," and she lead the way.

"I'm Dinah Jane Hansen by the way," Dinah said, introducing herself, when she followed Camila.

"Camila Cabello, don't think I'm influencing you."

"No, you didn't."

"Good."

And that was the start of Camila and Dinah's friendship.

**

LAUREN frowned when she saw the brunette sitting with her friends in their usual place in the study field but she had no choice but to sit with them and besides Dinah had her laptop and she needed it this afternoon for her presentation. She walked towards them and put her bag down with force, earning a questionable look from Ally, Dinah and the brunette then she sat.

"What's wrong with you?" Dinah asked then she saw her emerald eyes glancing at Camila and she sighed, "Walz here is helping Ally at their quiz later, that's why she's here."

Lauren just rolled her eyes and didn't say anything.

Camila on the other hand didn't mind Lauren at all, she knows her name now because of Ally and Dinah's constant conversations.

"Oh my God..." Dinah said suddenly.

"What happened?" Lauren and Camila asked at the same time and they looked at each other for a split second because Lauren immediately diverted her eyes to Dinah.