6

"MILA," Normani called to Camila when she found her in the office of the mansion where Sinu sometimes stayed every time she stayed at the house, hoping to see Camila there.

"What is it?" Camila asked without looking at Normani.

Normani approached the large oak desk and handed a folder which Camila accepted when it finally looked at her, "that is the list of the intern students that the ETG will accommodate."

Camila opened the folder and scan each page, she smiled when she saw Ally and Dinah's name and also Justin.

"Your woman's name is not there, she already chose by the Grande Firm."

Camila closed the folder and handed it back to Normani, "it's okay Mani, I just wanted to know if Ally and Justin's name are there, I didn't expect that Dinah's name is there too on the list, you know that we prioritized those Computer Engineers, IT and other computer related courses," and she raised her left brow, "you didn't say something," and she chuckled when she saw her blush, "you had a crush on Dinah, aren't you?"

"Don't tell," Normani quickly said after accepting the folder and she heard Camila laugh she felt her face heated because she's been burned out by Camila, "I found her gorgeous when I saw her from the field of your former school, wearing its jersey uniform while waiting for them to talk to me, I want to see her again, that's why."

And Camila smiled, "no need to explain Mani, do what you think is right."

And Normani nod.

"I'm letting you welcomed them," and she saw her nod again, "are they the first batch?"

"They're the second batch."

"I see, take care of them Mani, the expenses of it put it on ETG's account."

"Okay, I leave now."

And Camila nod then Normani left, closing the door to that large office. She sighed when she remember Lauren, she shook her head and went back to her paper work that Normani handed to her. Lauren is happy now with Brad and their baby, she must not interfere.

**

LAUREN stared at her wallpaper on her phone, it was her and Camila, she knew that she needed to sleep because tomorrow is her flight to LA and to Grande Firm for her internship. She can't sleep, she also stopped expecting to receive a text from Dinah or Ally about Camila's whereabouts because as the communication services said, the number is no longer available, it might be broken or throw away on the trash bin since they didn't receive information about the number anymore. About the pager number they found it on one of the condominium near Miami U, they asked information about Camila but the manager didn't let them get it because they respect their customers privacy and the said condominium is high class and the only thing he said is that she lives alone and on the day she left a woman was with her. They now knew that Camila isn't originally from Miami and where she came from that they didn't know. But she still expect that someday she will saw Camila again and hoping that the brunette will never forget about her, about them and also she hopes that Camila is still available because this time she'll be the one who do the courting, she'll be the one who do the chasing and once she took hold of Camila, she'll never let her go once again.

**

LAUREN was saddened because she can't go with Dinah and Ally on the same plane though the two aircraft is from ETG, without them she'll be lonely much worse once they started their internship. The two planes arrived at LA International Airport, the trio promised to call each other since once again the service is separated.

On the day of the internship, Ariana Grande welcomed them at the Grande Firm, they evaluate each interns, the top intern will have a special seat at the Grande Firm, an immediate access to work at the firm without any interview to pass, just passed the requirements and they will automatically hired. Lauren was nervous and hopes that she get the top intern. She decided to work in LA after her graduation, Camila is not in Miami anymore so she will try LA, but before all that, before finding Camila she will get the top intern.