19

LAUREN was tossing and turning to her bed because she couldn't sleep so she decided to get up, leaving her room. She saw that all of the lights in the mansion were already turned off, but there's one in the west wing so she approached that light. She ended up in Camila's office. The door is slightly open so she peeked inside and there she was sitting on the leather chair looking at nothing.

"Camz..." and she took a deep breath then made a light knock then she pushed open the door, looks like Camila is in deep thoughts because she never looked up, still the same when she saw her, she closed the door slowly and approach her, it took her a few seconds before she pull her out of its reverie, "hey..."

Camila looked up and saw Lauren, "Lo...what are you doing here?"

"How about you, what are you still doing here too? Look at the time, I thought we still have a meeting with the secretary of defense tomorrow."

"Sorry..." and she rubs her face, "I didn't notice it."

"I understand," and she walked towards her and handed her hand, "come with me."

Camila looked back and forth to Lauren's face and to its offered hand then she accepted it then Lauren led her, "where we going?"

"Just here," and she stop when they approach the couch then she seated and pulled Camila down to the couch, "it looks like you can't sleep, I'll help you."

"Lo..."

"You said it again."

"What?"

"Lo, if you didn't know that's your nickname you gave me."

Camila looked down, the another problem is how to tell Lauren that she now remembers, she closed her eyes gathering her strength, hoping that Lauren will not get mad for not telling the truth, "Lo I have something to tell you."

"What is it? Look at me when you say it, when we talk we always look at each other's eyes."

"It's because I can't look into your eyes."

"But why? You love that."

"Because of one thing."

"Tell me."

"When I heard you sing My Love Will Never End slowly my memories of you comes back, added when I saw the gold moon pendant in your room, it was like you're solving the puzzle for me, Lo, instead of me and when I kiss you earlier, that was the last piece, since you got here a movie was playing and now we're here," and she looked at to Lauren who is staring at her and it's hard to read what's on the raven haired mind right now, "Lo, forgive me, I didn't mean..."

Camila couldn't continue her explanation because Lauren is capturing her lips, holding her cheeks tight and because of the force that Lauren did she fell on her back on the couch, lips still touching.

"I've been wanted to do this when I saw you in the conference room," she said when she's resting her forehead on Camila's, her weight holding Camila down on the couch, "holding your hands on mine, I really want to throw myself to you and kiss you."

"Lo..."

"I want to get mad at you for leaving us but I know I'm at fault too."

"No, Lo," she said shaking her head, "no, not your fault," and she touch her cheeks.

"Not your fault too, you know, how about this, you're a businesswoman, dealing is normal to you and I have a deal with you."

"Tell me."

"If you're blaming yourself I will blame myself too, we'll both take responsibility, deal?"

And Camila smiled, tucking Lauren's hair behind its ear and give her a peck on the lips, "deal."